Author Topic: Americans checking into hotels in Israel  (Read 731 times)

Offline ah41187

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Americans checking into hotels in Israel
« on: April 28, 2021, 04:13:15 PM »
I am a fully vaccinated American planning on going to Israel this summer (I meet the criteria for entry). I made a hotel reservation and got the following message

According to Health Ministry Guidelines only people holding vaccination certificates (Green Ticket, one week following the second shot)
or a Certificate of Recovery will be permitted to stay as guests.
Children under 16 must provide a negative Covid 19 test carried out up to 48 hours prior to arrival.

If(when) i take the antibody seralogical test showing vaccination antibodies, will that be sufficient for check in? Of course the landscape is constantly changing, but using the current regulations....

thanks!

Offline Danlover111

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Americans checking into hotels in Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 04:18:09 PM »
I am a fully vaccinated American planning on going to Israel this summer (I meet the criteria for entry). I made a hotel reservation and got the following message

According to Health Ministry Guidelines only people holding vaccination certificates (Green Ticket, one week following the second shot)
or a Certificate of Recovery will be permitted to stay as guests.
Children under 16 must provide a negative Covid 19 test carried out up to 48 hours prior to arrival.

If(when) i take the antibody seralogical test showing vaccination antibodies, will that be sufficient for check in? Of course the landscape is constantly changing, but using the current regulations....

thanks!

No need for another thread
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=116362.2985