Author Topic: Air Canada Will Let You Convert Cancelled Tickets Into Aeroplan Miles (@ $0.013)  (Read 1074 times)

Offline pointer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile

Offline KSMH

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
https://onemileatatime.com/air-canada-convert-ticket-into-miles/

Buy miles that codes as travel!
Actually a good catch, what does that = too. #toolazytodomath
They pushed off new programs to what I believe to be Q4.
Always praying for delayed baggage.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Buy miles that codes as travel!
Just what you want to do at a mediocre rate for a program that's being taken back in house with unknown changes.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline KSMH

• View Profile

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
https://www.dansdeals.com/points-travel/milespoints/lots-discounted-miles-sale-theres-just-one-worth-considering-buying-dirt-cheap-miles-elite-status-boot/
"Note that Air Canada is bringing Aeroplan back in house on June 30, 2020 and there may be changes to the program. However they have promised to not pull a Delta or United and delete their award charts.

That being said, selling miles at such a low rate does make me wary of a devaluation, so go into the mileage purchase with your eyes wide open."

And that was at .98 cpm plus free status.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline KSMH

• View Profile
"Note that Air Canada is bringing Aeroplan back in house on June 30, 2020 and there may be changes to the program. However they have promised to not pull a Delta or United and delete their award charts.

That being said, selling miles at such a low rate does make me wary of a devaluation, so go into the mileage purchase with your eyes wide open."

And that was at .98 cpm plus free status.

They pushed off new programs to what I believe to be Q4.

"Certainly, going forward, we push launch into later this year because we believe it'll be a better business market at that point in time to launch the Aeroplan, new Aeroplan product"

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4342825-air-canadas-acdvf-ceo-calin-rovinescu-on-q1-2020-results-earnings-call-transcript?utm_source=conferencecalltranscripts.org?part=single&utm_medium=referral

The way travel is looking it might not make much a difference but it gives us a perspective that they'll wait for better times before launch.

Offline pointer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
Actually a good catch, what does that = too. #toolazytodomath
If my calculations are correct, if earning 5x AC per dollar it comes out (close) to $0.0122