Author Topic: ATT $250 Prepaid Visa Card w/ Port-In of New Line & Activation on Postpaid plan!  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Thingywingy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
*Limit two Reward Cards per account.

"Get a $250 AT&T Visa Reward Card when you Bring Your Own Smartphone to AT&T
When you order online, activate service on your existing smartphone and port-in a new line, get a $250 AT&T Visa Reward Card

Limited time. Online only.

You'll need to:
Bring your own (“BYO”) compatible, unlocked smartphone.
Add a new line to a new or existing account and port-in an existing number from another carrier.
Activate postpaid wireless service (voice and data).
Redeem Reward Card with in 75 days of receiving email or letter with redemption instructions (must maintain active service for at least 45 days to receive instructions and until fulfillment).

After all that you'll get:
$250 AT&T Visa Reward Card (delivered 3-4 weeks after redemption)

Important Notes:
Limit two Reward Cards per account.
BYO device must be a smartphone; tablets not included. Some phone features may not work on AT&T network.
To qualify for Reward Card, wireless line must remain active on your BYO smartphone and in good standing for 45 days. You will receive an email or letter with redemption requirements after qualifying. Redemption is required within 75 days from reward notification email or mail date.
You must maintain qualifying service through reward fulfillment.
Reward Card expires at month-end 6 months after issuance.
For Cardholder Agreement, go to rewardcenter.att.com.
AT&T Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.

General service details:
Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits.
Pricing, promotions, programming, terms and restrictions subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
Additional monthly fees and taxes:  Apply per line and include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) and other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage and other restrictions apply. See www.att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination.
AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 05:14:09 AM by Thingywingy »
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Offline Realshlomo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
For some reason I dont see offer applied in cart. On SD I've seen screenshots of the checkout page and they all show offer applied to the line being ported in. Anyone else have this and still get the promotion?
 Would rather not have to sit on the phone with them trying to get them to add it to my account.

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
Below are the rates for two lines. You can receive these GC's for a max of two lines per account.

I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Hard credit pull, no?
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline Thingywingy

• View Profile
Hard credit pull, no?
I did a quick google search and it seems like it might only be if you buy a phone with the Next installment plan. I can't confirm this but it may be worth clarifying.

Online yochai

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
Below are the rates for two lines. You can receive these GC's for a max of two lines per account.
You only get redemption instructions after 45 days of service, and line must be active till you get the reward, which means you may need 2-3 months of service for 60$ a month.

Offline Realshlomo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
You only get redemption instructions after 45 days of service, and line must be active till you get the reward, which means you may need 2-3 months of service for 60$ a month.
If you have or know someone who has an existing account. Adding a line can be just $20 a month.