Author Topic: Verizon Auto Pay/Paperless Discount  (Read 794 times)

Offline ROYA

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Verizon Auto Pay/Paperless Discount
« on: May 28, 2020, 12:52:55 AM »
I asked two separate customer service agents if it is ok to pay via credit card prior to my auto pay day and they both said it is fine. The discount will remain active as long as auto pay is active. I have this in chat as proof. However, I see the below posted on DDF.... anyone else have experience with this?
Just got it on my most recent payment. I also got a follow-up email saying -

Effective on your next billing cycle, your account will receive a debit adjustment in the amount of 50.00. This adjustment is the result of non-compliance with the discount terms associated with your plan.

The monthly discount you receive requires you to remain enrolled in auto-pay with a bank account or debit card and paper-free billing ? and that you pay your bill in full with that auto-pay payment. A one-time payment was processed on your account outside of these terms and has resulted in the loss of the discount for this billing cycle.
Thanks for choosing Verizon.

I have it set to autopay from debit account but pay before due date with Ink.

Offline zagguru

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 70
    • View Profile
Re: Verizon Auto Pay/Paperless Discount
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 09:48:02 AM »
Why the new thread?

Offline ROYA

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Verizon Auto Pay/Paperless Discount
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 01:14:23 PM »
Why the new thread?
Got a message on the Verizon threads that said it hasn't had a post in over 180 days and I should consider creating a new one. Guess should have put on Master Thread.... I am not that experienced :)