Author Topic: Maurice Gordon, 28 year old unarmed black man, shot by NJ state trooper  (Read 5534 times)

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
See the second Maharshal (on the bottom of the Maharsha) in Sotah.
Zivugim and Bechira?
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Online YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
Zivugim and Bechira?
yes. Not the same thing but a similar concept. Once a bas kol announces a result, it cannot change. But until then, things could.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
i heard from my rosh yeshiva that a person can daven for a certain outcome as long as he hasnt heard it yet. before you hear the actual facts its like in limbo. sounds spooky to me but i heard of this concept before.
I have a feeling that you are misunderstanding him because the cases in the mishna are where he didn't hear what happened yet.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Joel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
Video is not loading for me. But it seems from what I'm hearing that there was more of an altercation here. The main issue seems to be that the cop didn't tell him he was under arrest, so this response was not his fault. This is just what I'm hearing - again, I didn't see the video yet.
I watched the whole video looks like the cop diid not arrest him. doses this mean he can jump the cop?