Author Topic: Bilt MasterCard rewards program updated  (Read 930 times)

Offline moe8555

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Gold, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Melia Gold, Radisson Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, Etihad Silver, Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum, El Al Silver
Bilt MasterCard rewards program updated
« on: September 22, 2021, 03:25:16 AM »
Just an FYI that they reworked the Bilt Mastercard rewards program and it's a bit more interesting now for a $0 AF and no FTF card:

• 1X general and rent
  • 2X travel (air, hotel, car, cruise)
  • 3X dining

Plus various coverages not usually seen on free cards these days, like 6-hour flight delay compensation, $800 cellphone coverage, purchase protection.

Interesting transfer partners like AA, Hyatt, Turkish.

Not incredible, but solid for the AF-averse crowd and, of course, those of us based in Israel where $0 AF no FTF xferable points cards are rare/nonexistent.  If only it offered 1.5 or 2X base, might have even made it my daily driver and ditched the Barclays Arrival Premier.

At any rate, I pulled the trigger due to the novelty factor and good feelings about their potential to constantly improve the program as they seem to have pretty hands-on management.

Offline zaltz

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bilt MasterCard rewards program updated
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 11:03:39 PM »
Just an FYI that they reworked the Bilt Mastercard rewards program and it's a bit more interesting now for a $0 AF and no FTF card:

• 1X general and rent
  • 2X travel (air, hotel, car, cruise)
  • 3X dining

Plus various coverages not usually seen on free cards these days, like 6-hour flight delay compensation, $800 cellphone coverage, purchase protection.

Interesting transfer partners like AA, Hyatt, Turkish.

Not incredible, but solid for the AF-averse crowd and, of course, those of us based in Israel where $0 AF no FTF xferable points cards are rare/nonexistent.  If only it offered 1.5 or 2X base, might have even made it my daily driver and ditched the Barclays Arrival Premier.

At any rate, I pulled the trigger due to the novelty factor and good feelings about their potential to constantly improve the program as they seem to have pretty hands-on management.
It can sometimes be worth a small af to get a higher base cashback...

Offline metsguy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 11:45:31 AM »
Any new thoughts on this?

https://thepointsguy.com/news/is-bilt-worth-it/
https://www.biltrewards.com/card

- No AF
- No fee on rent payments (up to 50k per year) as long as you make 5 transactions (no min) a month. Rent earns one point per dollar.
- You can transfer to travel partners including AA and Hyatt, United, Turkish among others.

On the fence here. On the one hand taking up a 5/24 & a hard pull for a no sign up bonus card is tough.
On the other hand the zero fee rent plus the option to transfer to AA is compelling.

Offline nirc

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 06:47:20 PM »
Any new thoughts on this?

https://thepointsguy.com/news/is-bilt-worth-it/
https://www.biltrewards.com/card

- No AF
- No fee on rent payments (up to 50k per year) as long as you make 5 transactions (no min) a month. Rent earns one point per dollar.
- You can transfer to travel partners including AA and Hyatt, United, Turkish among others.

On the fence here. On the one hand taking up a 5/24 & a hard pull for a no sign up bonus card is tough.
On the other hand the zero fee rent plus the option to transfer to AA is compelling.

how much would you be able to spend on it annually?
i havent bec not wasting a slot for no SUB.

Offline jose34

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 09:26:17 PM »
Does the site has a sign up link for this?
If the site does not, is there anyone that can send me a link to sign up.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2022, 10:03:56 PM »
Does the site has a sign up link for this?
If the site does not, is there anyone that can send me a link to sign up.
https://www.dansdeals.com/go/bilt/   

Thanks!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.