Author Topic: Amazon Delays  (Read 6069 times)

Online stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Delays
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2020, 01:37:18 PM »
How long are you waiting for amazon to ship non essential orders? My orders aren't shipping even after two weeks, why would i even bother ordering from amazon any other company would ship much much sooner.

My order was shipped 4 weeks, yes 4 weeks after ordering, (non prime account). Granted they did say the estimated ship date was 4 weeks away and I knew that but I still couldn't believe that it actually did take 4 weeks.

The icing on the cake was that the package was set to arrive and I get an email that the package was damaged and was being returned to amazon, I got refunded automatically within a few hours but after waiting 4 weeks I was pretty peeved. I chatted up the chain and I said just resend it and they said they can't I'd have to re-order everything that peeved me even more. At first they offered just a $5 credit and ultimately all I could get was the matching of the prices I originally paid since 4 weeks later the price of everything changed (all went up). So after waiting 4 weeks and then waiting even longer for a new order, I get a $5 credit, the matching of the original prices, and expedited shipping  ::).

I'm sure if this was on my prime account things would've been different but oh well, I used my non-prime account to take advantage of the targeted MR offer.
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline lifetimedeals

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Delays
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2020, 03:25:14 PM »
My order was shipped 4 weeks, yes 4 weeks after ordering, (non prime account). Granted they did say the estimated ship date was 4 weeks away and I knew that but I still couldn't believe that it actually did take 4 weeks.

The icing on the cake was that the package was set to arrive and I get an email that the package was damaged and was being returned to amazon, I got refunded automatically within a few hours but after waiting 4 weeks I was pretty peeved. I chatted up the chain and I said just resend it and they said they can't I'd have to re-order everything that peeved me even more. At first they offered just a $5 credit and ultimately all I could get was the matching of the prices I originally paid since 4 weeks later the price of everything changed (all went up). So after waiting 4 weeks and then waiting even longer for a new order, I get a $5 credit, the matching of the original prices, and expedited shipping  ::).

I'm sure if this was on my prime account things would've been different but oh well, I used my non-prime account to take advantage of the targeted MR offer.
Yep also ordered from a non prime account but hey amazon isn't the only one online guess will only order from amazon if can't get it at another retailer walmart was great at delivering fast on time, I don't think it takes anyone this long to ship just puzzled how they choose to operate lately