Author Topic: 25% off plus free shipping @ $40+ post-discount at swansonvitamins.com - No Tax  (Read 571 times)

Offline mbelsky

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Swansonvitamins.com is offering the following for new accounts via the following link:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/New25offSitewide-2019.html or direct via https://www.swansonvitamins.com/toprated?SourceCode=INTAVJRA1

25% off all items and Free Shipping on orders $40+ (post-25% discount). For smaller orders, shipping should be $4.99.

NO TAX IN NY OR NJ!

Note: This promo seems to work even for existing accounts. If using link1, just put any new email to get the promo cookie loaded, then you can sign in with an existing account. Using link 2 is even easier as you can just login with your existing account. I only posted link #1 in case #2 stops working directly.

Solgar and BlueBonnett (two popular brands with many kosher products) are not excluded even though they are on most other sites with promos.

Brands excluded from 25% off offer:
Allergy Research Group
American Biologics
American Red Cross
Arthur Andrew Medical
DaVinci Laboratories
Douglas Laboratories
Dr. Mercola
Intensive Nutrition
Klean Athlete
Lidtke Technologies
Metabolic Maintenance
Nordic Naturals
Pharmax
Progressive Labs
Pure Encapsulations
Quest Nutrition
RLC Labs
Sundesa
Swanson Health CBD Hemp Extract
Theramedix
Trim Healthy Mama
Vital Nutrients
Vitamin Angels

I was looking for kosher melatonin for my wife and chidren, picked the Solgar 5mg and the BlueBonnett 3mg chewables for my kids. These chewables have far less sugar than others, so I am more comfortable giving it to my kids after they have already brushed their teeth if they are having trouble falling asleep. I checked pretty much every site and the cheapest for the Solgar was $12.74 for 120 across a few sites and the BlueBonnett was 8.76 or $9 for 120 at most places. With this deal, I paid $11.46 shipped (bottle of 60 x 2) for the solgar and $6.90 for the BlueBonnett shipped.

For those looking to place smaller orders, here are a few other options I found:

1) buyvites.com has the same prices on Solgar as most others, but they have a 10% off solgar coupon with SOLGAR10 and free shipping with NO MINIMUM.

2) iherb.com has basically the same prices, plenty of coupons on the web, but solgar and bluebonnett were excluded from all. Free shipping @ $20.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:02:59 PM by mbelsky »

Offline mbelsky

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Cashback options:

swanson: 6% available, RKTN, and they have this 25% deal with free shipping at $40+ listed on their page and show it still earning 6%

iherb: There is a site looking to give you $ back by assisting with 7% for new shoppers, 2% otherwise  ;)

For a 5% promo code for iherb, PM for referral.
Brands excluded from discount:
BiosSil by Natural Factors
Bluebonnet Nutrition
Carlson Labs
DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont
Dr. Mercola
Dragon Herbs
Europharma
Terry Naturally
Fungi Perfecti
Great Lakes Gelatin Co.
Heather's Tummy Care