Author Topic: Citi Prestige: earn 5x per $ on online retail, grocery & drug 8/31 max 7500 pts  (Read 853 times)

Offline Elikip

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
   The link shows my personal info, so I'm copying and pasting the text.

For a limited time, enjoy 5 ThankYou® points
per $1 spent on online purchases – up to 7,500 points – and an expanded $250 Travel Credit for 2020.   

Since your online shopping may have increased during this time, we are happy to give Citi Prestige® members, like you, this opportunity to earn additional ThankYou® Points.

You already earn 5 points per $1 spent on air travel and restaurant purchases, including when you make these purchases online.

Now, you can earn a total of 5 points per $1 spent on all other online purchases1 from June 2, 2020 to August 31, 2020 – up to 7,500 points, including:

•   Retailer websites
•   Online grocery orders
•   Online drugstore orders

We have also temporarily expanded the categories of purchases that qualify for the $250 Travel Credit benefit² to help cardmembers who haven’t already received the full value of this benefit in 2020. Between May 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020, in addition to Travel purchases, purchases made with your Citi Prestige® Card at Supermarkets³ and Restaurants³ (including takeout) will also count toward this Expanded $250 Travel Credit benefit in 2020.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 01:34:46 PM by Elikip »

Offline mendy613

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Dumb Question, but Amazon and Costco are considered retail, right?
I seem to remember a distinction in the past with club stores etc.