Topic Wiki

If you like a post linked on this thread, be sure to click on the post link and then like it, so that the original post should get the like and not the repost here.

Also, please only nominate posts from other DDFers.
« Last edited by YitzyS on June 17, 2020, 09:13:50 PM »

Author Topic: Posts that didn't get their deserved number of likes  (Read 56462 times)

Online Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
Re: Posts that didn't get their deserved number of likes
« Reply #320 on: March 29, 2024, 10:26:53 AM »

Funny/Sad Story.

Went for a checkup at a dentist. Told me have to come back another time as I have 2 cavities. And couldn't do it on the spot. Came back few days later, was 15 minutes late, was told sorry, you're too late, can't be seen. I tried debating, nothing helped. So I reluctantly rebooked...   Came back, dentist filled 1 cavity, said doesn't have time for second one. So I made yet another appt..... Later that day, 3 hours later to  be exact, bit into a banana (a relatively soft food), guess what? The filling came out!! So decided not going back to that dentist.. And made an appt at diff dentist and made sure both cavities would be filled same day, and they said yes ofc it will be same day.  I come there, dentist is looking at my teeth and I show him my two cavities... Doesn't see how it's cavities. Tells me to call other dentist to email the X-rays.. Did so, looks at the x rays, still sees nothing. So he takes his own x rays, still sees nothing. His son who is also a dentist in same practice looks at my teeth, still sees nothing.!!!

Can't get over this.   

You must surely have donated to Kupat Hair in between.

Offline TzviR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • [b]Learn to play for a kumzits in 5 weeks!
« Reply #321 on: March 29, 2024, 11:23:13 AM »
You must surely have donated to Kupat Hair in between.
I think you have to wait at least 24 hours before deciding that a post didn't get enough likes.

My  prizes from CV :)

Online Just A Jew

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 29, 2024, 11:33:13 AM »
I think you have to wait at least 24 hours before deciding that a post didn't get enough likes.

Pretty safe assumption that a thread called "Good Dentist" isn't going to get the visibility a post like that deserves.
Freedom of the press is alive at the US Mint.
- Gallagher

Online Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #323 on: March 29, 2024, 11:52:56 AM »
The idea (to me) is to point people to a post they missed for whatever reason, such as being buried in a thread most don't care to click onto

Offline mevinyavin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!