Author Topic: Best Wireless Phone-Charger / Stand  (Read 1096 times)

Offline YitzyS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
Re: Best Wireless Phone-Charger / Stand
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2020, 11:44:19 PM »
Can someone please give me a sales pitch for the round wireless charger pads. I canít for the life of me understand the benefit of a charger where you canít hold it while it charges but has to lay on the pad ?? Iím not even being cynical I really canít think of a benefit. Yes. Itís cool that it charges wirelessly , but otherwise what use is there?
On a night-table. You put your phone down when you go to sleep, and you can check your messages in middle of the night without worrying about losing your charging wire.

You may not check your phone in middle of the night, but 64 percent of Americans do.

Also, 93 percent of Americans will believe any statistic offered, even if it was pulled out of a hat and not physically possible to confirm.
Is there a clever way to solicit likes without sounding like a classless wannabee?

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2020, 11:47:32 PM »
Can someone please give me a sales pitch for the round wireless charger pads. I canít for the life of me understand the benefit of a charger where you canít hold it while it charges but has to lay on the pad ?? Iím not even being cynical I really canít think of a benefit. Yes. Itís cool that it charges wirelessly , but otherwise what use is there?
No need to fumble with wires to charge your phone. Just put it down and let it do itís thing.
No wires falling behind desk / bed that you need to find.
Wires tear all the time (bend it too hard, especially while holding it in your hand as itís charging).
Charge multiple devices (large pad) or multiple types of devices (Apple / Android) using single charger, donít need multiple wires hanging off the wa until you need that specific one.
Clean / neat charging setup.

For desk, get a standing pad so you can see phone notifications as they come in and decide if important to pick up your phone.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Offline Yo ssi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Taking the silent lead commemorating lost opportunities.
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2020, 01:14:50 AM »
I personally used it on a desk, where I used to plop down my phone and when I need it, the charging was paused.
Then I upgraded to making it part of a custom built stand, hand crafted at it's finest!

Offline Mikes@Micro

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2020, 02:47:56 AM »
Is anyone aware of a wireless charger that works through the metal plate that is attached to my phone for the magnet?
They sell these all over Israel  for pretty cheap.
The idea is to have the wireless charger in the middle and a large circle magnet around it.
Never used one but looks more secure. My s8+ is always falling off regardless of magnet size.
Quote or engagement  equals full throated endorsement and vote!
H/t PinchosL

Offline Yo ssi

• View Profile

Offline HappyJulie

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2020, 11:55:14 AM »
I am also still looking for that! Your recommendations are already great, I will continue to do research and see if I find the right one for me.

Offline Yo ssi

• View Profile