Topic Wiki

No questions. No quarantine. No enforcement. EVER!

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
« Last edited by Joel on October 27, 2020, 10:23:52 AM »

DansDeals Forum > Health Discussion Board

Question about mandatory quarantine in NYS

(1/48) > >>

El Capitan:
First of all, my sincerest apologies if this was discussed on another thread. I was originally planning on going to Dallas for shabbos leaving Friday morning or returning Monday night to LGA. when the mandatory 14-day quarantine from Cuomo came out first I thought it was going to be a joke but then I heard from some friends that they're really taking it seriously and checking up on people and NYC. So I started getting really worried about going I was thinking of canceling but then I read online in DDMS comments among other places that you're able to avoid this by having a stopover on the return in another state without this rule. Does anyone have any information on this? Like how does it work and how does it help the situation? And is it effective?

TIA

Naftuli19:
Is it on NY residents as well?

S209:
I just want both threads to end up active  ;D

So you’re saying you would stopover in another state to avoid the quarantine and risk infecting not one but TWO new states after traveling from a hotspot??

mochjas:

--- Quote from: Naftuli19 on June 24, 2020, 02:56:38 PM ---Is it on NY citizens as well?

--- End quote ---
What is an NY citizen anyway?

Dan:

--- Quote from: Naftuli19 on June 24, 2020, 02:56:38 PM ---Is it on NY citizens as well?

--- End quote ---
DDMS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version