Author Topic: The Post-Trump World  (Read 54060 times)

Online avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: The Post-Trump World
« Reply #240 on: November 01, 2020, 12:53:53 AM »
It isn't a conspiracy it is the way you are raised.
I have seen thousands of times members complain about talking bad about fellow Jews.
I understand it and expect it. Pretending it doesn't happen is where I draw the line.
That is not the same as saying I disagree with you because you're not jewish. I think @PlatinumGuy is getting the same type of responses from me and he is very much Jewish.
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2020, 12:57:20 AM »
That is not the same as saying I disagree with you because you're not jewish. I think @PlatinumGuy is getting the same type of responses from me and he is very much Jewish.
You are missing the point. We can disagree and that is fine. When members jump in just to attack with out adding anything is something else. When the pattern is the same most of the time then there is more to it.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Online avromie7

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2020, 12:59:53 AM »
You are missing the point. We can disagree and that is fine. When members jump in just to attack with out adding anything is something else. When the pattern is the same most of the time then there is more to it.
I think the same happens to many others here including @Lurker and @PlatinumGuy off the top of my head.
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline Lurker

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2020, 01:00:15 AM »
It isn't a conspiracy it is the way you are raised.
I have seen thousands of times members complain about talking bad about fellow Jews.
I understand it and expect it. Pretending it doesn't happen is where I draw the line.

Have you seen anything from myself or @aygart to even hint that we would gang up on you because we're Jewish and you're not? You realize that 95% of my arguments here are with other Jews? Many of the positions I advocate for are ones you agree with. You said it yourself: we agree on more than we disagree on. You pulled the "race/religion" card. Even if it may be true sometimes, it wasnt true here, and has never been true of the people you just pulled it on.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Online EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2020, 01:01:09 AM »
A lot of members are disagreeing here and there against an entire bunch, but there's just one member that takes it to the next level with one repeating attack - Hypocrisy. That's when a clarification on your definition of hypocrisy comes in handy.

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2020, 01:14:43 AM »
Is there any other non-Jew that you see people doing this to? Maybe it has to do with some of the things you write and nothing to do with religion? Especially when it is clearly done to others who are very Jewish.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Online PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2020, 01:22:03 AM »
Can a simple senate majority turn DC & PR into states?
Either way, isn’t Biden officially planing on giving 10m immigrants citizenship? Wouldn’t that turn Texas solid blue and blow the current GOP outside the realm of winnable views?
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 01, 2020, 01:23:18 AM »
Is there any other non-Jew that you see people doing this to? Maybe it has to do with some of the things you write and nothing to do with religion? Especially when it is clearly done to others who are very Jewish.
It has everything to do with me. It must be what I write. It can't possible be anything else to it.
Remember something must be a certain way because it is my opinion.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 01, 2020, 01:24:25 AM »
Can a simple senate majority turn DC & PR into states?
Either way, isn’t Biden officially planing on giving 10m immigrants citizenship? Wouldn’t that turn Texas solid blue and blow the current GOP outside the realm of winnable views?
I would not automatically put immigrants in the D column.

Online PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 01, 2020, 01:26:14 AM »
I would not automatically put immigrants in the D column.
Mexican immigrants vote 2:1 D
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 01, 2020, 01:29:41 AM »
Mexican immigrants vote 2:1 D
I won't disagree with that but I believe the R's can cut into that and not the other way around.

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 01, 2020, 06:57:44 AM »
["-"]

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2020, 07:10:47 AM »

Another classic example of not speaking up when there is a wrong and then expecting others to speak up when it happens to you.
Of course this is my radical view and I only say this because my purpose is to attack Jews.

It is like the the three Jews at the Philly rally. They were only there to cause trouble. No one in their right might would think they were there to show support. I dare someone call antifa out for being anti-Semitic.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2020, 07:24:23 AM »
Another classic example of not speaking up when there is a wrong and then expecting others to speak up when it happens to you.
Of course this is my radical view and I only say this because my purpose is to attack Jews.

It is like the the three Jews at the Philly rally. They were only there to cause trouble. No one in their right might would think they were there to show support. I dare someone call antifa out for being anti-Semitic.  >:( >:( >:(

We've moved on the angry old man rants that make no sense.

1) most people here don't think what the Trump Train did warrants calling out. They were trolling. That's what Trump does best.

2) why do you assume those 3 Jews were there to make trouble? Pretty dangerous and stupid thing to do. I went to a BLM rally (not run by BLM, but the sentiment was anti-racism). Was I there to stir up problems? Why can't Jews actually be supportive?

3) what does Antifa have to do with anything? They have many anti-Semitic members, but they have no centralized mission statement, so you can't call them out for something they didn't say.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 01, 2020, 07:28:21 AM »
We've moved on the angry old man rants that make no sense.

1) most people here don't think what the Trump Train did warrants calling out. They were trolling. That's what Trump does best.

2) why do you assume those 3 Jews were there to make trouble? Pretty dangerous and stupid thing to do. I went to a BLM rally (not run by BLM, but the sentiment was anti-racism). Was I there to stir up problems? Why can't Jews actually be supportive?

3) what does Antifa have to do with anything? They have many anti-Semitic members, but they have no centralized mission statement, so you can't call them out for something they didn't say.
You just don't get it.

You really think the second part was to show I feel those kids were wrong and there to cause trouble?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2020, 07:31:35 AM »
You just don't get it.

You really think the second part was to show I feel those kids were wrong and there to cause trouble?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

If it wasn't, you need to stop using sarcasm and snark and start articulating your points clearly. People obviously aren't understanding what you're trying to say.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 01, 2020, 07:41:28 AM »
If it wasn't, you need to stop using sarcasm and snark and start articulating your points clearly. People obviously aren't understanding what you're trying to say.
Lets try this. You have a bus load of people being harassed. They are surrounded by trucks. They cause an accident.
Now instead of you and others calling this behavior out you try and spin it into the accident was not their fault and completely ignore what they did.

Antifa at the Philly rally were a bunch of thugs and put the Jewish kids in danger!!!

If you are not going to call out putting others in danger then except the same when it happens to you.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2020, 07:53:02 AM »
Lets try this. You have a bus load of people being harassed. They are surrounded by trucks. They cause an accident.
Now instead of you and others calling this behavior out you try and spin it into the accident was not their fault and completely ignore what they did.

Antifa at the Philly rally were a bunch of thugs and put the Jewish kids in danger!!!

If you are not going to call out putting others in danger then except the same when it happens to you.

I don't believe they caused the accident. This has been pointed out here before, but you ignored it.

I don't believe they were in any more danger than any other protest or counter-rally. We haven't called out the left for their protests and rallies, so I don't see why not calling out the Trump Train is any different. This is not racism. Stop trying to equate it with anti-Semitic attacks.

As for the Philly rally, that wasn't Antifa. That was BLM. You making as if the 2 are 1 is telling. And we called them out not for their violence, but for their hypocrisy. You can't chant silence is violence and then tell me to shut up when I try to back you up.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2020, 08:06:02 AM »
I don't believe they caused the accident. This has been pointed out here before, but you ignored it.

I don't believe they were in any more danger than any other protest or counter-rally. We haven't called out the left for their protests and rallies, so I don't see why not calling out the Trump Train is any different. This is not racism. Stop trying to equate it with anti-Semitic attacks.

As for the Philly rally, that wasn't Antifa. That was BLM. You making as if the 2 are 1 is telling. And we called them out not for their violence, but for their hypocrisy. You can't chant silence is violence and then tell me to shut up when I try to back you up.
Spin spin spin.
I never ignored your spin on the accident. I feel it is just wrong. The white van was behind the bus from the beginning on the video and tried to stay there. The black truck was many cars behind at that point. It was the one that aggressively pulled up along side and pushed the van in the other lane causing the accident. All this misses the part about they were there just to harass.

You are still staying silent or spinning what they did. So don't come crying when others do the same to you.

We can go round and round all you want. Please stop your constant BS with ever time I give an example I am equating it with anti-Semitism. Until you take the blinders off you will not be able to see.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2020, 08:24:34 AM »
Spin spin spin.
I never ignored your spin on the accident. I feel it is just wrong. The white van was behind the bus from the beginning on the video and tried to stay there. The black truck was many cars behind at that point. It was the one that aggressively pulled up along side and pushed the van in the other lane causing the accident. All this misses the part about they were there just to harass.

You are still staying silent or spinning what they did. So don't come crying when others do the same to you.

We can go round and round all you want. Please stop your constant BS with ever time I give an example I am equating it with anti-Semitism. Until you take the blinders off you will not be able to see.

It's not spin. It's my opinion. I'm entitled to it, just as you are to yours.

This incident was clearly harassment. No one argues that. It was NOT bigotry, which you keep on comparing it to. No one calls out harassment on these forums. It's a part of life, especially in today's political climate. It happens on both sides.

For the record, I think what they did was stupid and juvenile. I also think that every protest or rally needing to have a counter- protest/rally is stupid and juvenile. You're calling out the wrong person. I'm clearly on record not expecting people to speak out when anti-Semitism happens. I also call out racism, bigotry, and stereotyping on here more than 95% of other members. Stop with the blinders BS. People are allowed to think differently than you do.