DansDeals Forum > Health Discussion Board

CAN MOTHER VISIT FROM England, I am a resident (not citizen)

(1/2) > >>

Leah613:
thanks. trying to decipher from information if my mother will be able to come here for rosh hoshona. they have stopped entry for UK but if someone has immediate family member i think its different she has an esta visa (?) and she is parent not kid of a US resident. anyone know the facts? Thanks in advance

Yo ssi:

--- Quote from: Leah613 on June 26, 2020, 03:26:09 PM ---thanks. trying to decipher from information if my mother will be able to come here for rosh hoshona. they have stopped entry for UK but if someone has immediate family member i think its different she has an esta visa (?) and she is parent not kid of a US resident. anyone know the facts? Thanks in advance

--- End quote ---
I believe your in the wrong thread, but my understanding is when coming by plane to us their less strict then when coming in by ground.

Leah613:
My mother is not coming by sea...and most people from UK arent. Does anyone know?
Btw Not so used to posting, What thread did I post to?

Joeymc:

--- Quote from: Leah613 on June 30, 2020, 10:59:13 PM ---My mother is not coming by sea...and most people from UK arent. Does anyone know?

--- End quote ---

I don't know the answer to your question.

--- Quote from: Leah613 on June 30, 2020, 10:59:13 PM ---
Btw Not so used to posting, What thread did I post to?

--- End quote ---

You posted in the "Start here" board, you should have posted in the covid board.

Maybe a moderator can move it?

YitzyS:

--- Quote from: Leah613 on June 26, 2020, 03:26:09 PM ---thanks. trying to decipher from information if my mother will be able to come here for rosh hoshona. they have stopped entry for UK but if someone has immediate family member i think its different she has an esta visa (?) and she is parent not kid of a US resident. anyone know the facts? Thanks in advance

--- End quote ---
I don't know the answer to the question, but Rosh Hashana is about 11 weeks away, and a lot can change by then...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version