Poll

What Blood type do you have, and how were your COVID-19 symptoms.

O, Mild Symptoms
3 (42.9%)
O, Moderate symptoms
1 (14.3%)
O, Severe Symptoms
0 (0%)
A, Mild Symptoms
1 (14.3%)
A, Moderate Symptoms
0 (0%)
A, Severe Symptoms
1 (14.3%)
B, Mild Symptoms
0 (0%)
B, Moderate Symptoms
0 (0%)
B, Severe Symptoms
0 (0%)
AB, Mild Symptoms
0 (0%)
AB, Moderate Symptoms
1 (14.3%)
AB, Severe Symptoms
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Blood type and severity of COVID-19 (poll)  (Read 2677 times)

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
Re: Blood type and severity of COVID-19 (poll)
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 11:27:04 AM »
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2020, 11:41:54 AM »
Source? Proof?

Gedaliah Society. The working theory is that he got infected at work and infected his kid.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2020, 11:54:37 AM »
Gedaliah Society. The working theory is that he got infected at work and infected his kid.

I see where you're taking it from https://anash.org/coronavirus-update-35-switching-to-yellow-light-mode/

but the information offered is vague and limited. No description of symptoms during 1st round vs 2nd round.
-- Dan

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2020, 12:00:30 PM »
I see where you're taking it from https://anash.org/coronavirus-update-35-switching-to-yellow-light-mode/

but the information offered is vague and limited. No description of symptoms during 1st round vs 2nd round.

I know very little, and you're right that the information is vague and with little background. What I do know is that Dr. Rosen and the Gedaliah Society have not been quick to sound the alarm until now. Whatever they saw from the reinfections caused them to move CH from green to yellow. That, in conjunction with the little they did publish, leads me to believe that there is significant concern which shouldn't be dismissed. Can it come out later that the concern was unwarranted? Very possible. But to say that reinfection is asymptomatic and there is little reason for concern when the local doctors are seeing otherwise... that doesn't seem to be the smart play.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2020, 02:04:53 PM »

this update (and the one before it) seem to be referencing/confirming a specific case, the name and details of which were circulating on whatsapp a few days prior.

There have been reports of people in our community who appear to have had COVID in the past (evidenced by antibody presence, viral test, or classic symptoms) and have since recovered for many weeks, and who now have covid-like symptoms again. Some of these individuals are now testing positive for the virus. What does this mean; how do we interpret this?

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2020, 02:25:07 PM »
this update (and the one before it) seem to be referencing/confirming a specific case, the name and details of which were circulating on whatsapp a few days prior.

I didn't see the name/details. You should have shared it with me.
-- Dan