Author Topic: Zera Shimshon Learning Sponsorship Opportunity  (Read 680 times)

Offline uo

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Zera Shimshon Learning Sponsorship Opportunity
« on: July 10, 2020, 02:38:25 PM »
What a zechus you can have!! My uncle, a Bnei Brak Maggid Shuir is willing to learn the zera shimshon 15 mins a day as a zechus for you.  If you are interested in this if you can PM me... their will be a nominal fee (Maeser can be used).

If you can find out about the sefer here: https://www.zerashimshon.co.il/en/home/...What is most unusual for a Tzadik of this stature, was that he made a promise. That promise is that anyone that takes upon himself to learn from his writing, he promises "children, praise, health, 'Parnasa', wealth, honor".

Offline YitzyS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
Re: Zera Shimshon Learning Sponsorship Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 02:41:20 PM »
What a zechus you can have!! My uncle, a Bnei Brak Maggid Shuir is willing to learn the zera shimshon 15 mins a day as a zechus for you.  If you are interested in this if you can PM me... their will be a nominal fee (Maeser can be used).

If you can find out about the sefer here: https://www.zerashimshon.co.il/en/home/...What is most unusual for a Tzadik of this stature, was that he made a promise. That promise is that anyone that takes upon himself to learn from his writing, he promises "children, praise, health, 'Parnasa', wealth, honor".
I hope you get a H/T for this...

Offline uo

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Zera Shimshon Learning Sponsorship Opportunity
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 11:38:11 AM »
Bump