0 (0%)
Not voting, don't like the choices
6 (5%)
Not voting, my vote won't make a difference due to my location anyway
16 (13.2%)
Ineligible to vote
2 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: How Will You Vote In November?  (Read 28677 times)

Offline Sammyonetwo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: How Will You Vote In November?
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2020, 06:27:03 PM »
So that was an extremely poor take on the positions of posters in these forums.
1. You should care about conduct. It reflects poorly on our country as a whole and it sends our kids the wrong messages.

I'm sure you don't let you kids were a kobe T shirt as well because he was a terrible human.

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2020, 06:27:10 PM »
Unfortunately, a big resounding YES!

What decent person in their right mind will get into something like this? Politics is a dirty, tough, game.
So you are saying neither of the Bush's were decent people?
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2020, 06:28:01 PM »
Trump came popular amd by default they chose him as  their guy and pushed  their agenda across this happens with every candidate.

But with basing opinions  solely on your own is very funny that you can call out nonsense.
Do you really think he was the establishment choice in 2016 or that he was chosen ::) ::) ::) ::)
Give me a break.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2020, 06:28:51 PM »
I'm sure you don't let you kids were a kobe T shirt as well because he was a terrible human.
You should leave him out of this.
No one disagrees Trump is a terrible human or do you?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2020, 06:28:58 PM »
I don't. Next question?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Yef

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2020, 06:29:38 PM »

2. Actions and decisions? Trump failed at stopping COVID19 and failed at uniting our country after George Floyd. Not just failed, but doing exactly the opposite of what should be done to save our republic. The vote in November will be a referendum on his actions this year, even if that isn't entirely fair.
There were blm protests when BO was president as well( think gentle giant) I don’t remember any action that was taken that quelled the protests. Winter came in. Then protests stopped.
I don’t want to start another corona discussion. But,( I hope this doesn’t start things up) which country did stop Covid19. It is just dem talking points. There is really nothing anyone could have done differently. You can nitpick a point or two but anyone else as president would not have meant one less death in this country

Offline Sammyonetwo

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2020, 06:30:03 PM »
Do you really think he was the establishment choice in 2016  ::)

Not going to say it again by default that had to go with him as the republican base loved him, once he's the guy they push their agenda.

And ot of powerful republican did want him as they saw him as a guy who was new and talked straight to their base and they all changed their tactics when they saw him win.

Offline Yef

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2020, 06:30:25 PM »
Do you really think he was the establishment choice in 2016 or that he was chosen ::) ::) ::) ::)
Give me a break.
Agree with dan here!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2020, 06:32:00 PM »
Not going to say it again by default that had to go with him as the republican base loved him, once he's the guy they push their agenda.

And ot of powerful republican did want him as they saw him as a guy who was new and talked straight to their base and they all changed their tactics when they saw him win.
Stop with the "picked him" him nonsense.
He won the primaries, in no small part thanks to a very fractured field. There was no picking, he won fair and square despite being anti-establishment.

The Ds figured out how to take care of the fractured field problem this year just in time in order to get someone electable on the ballot. Now they actually picked Biden.

Offline Sammyonetwo

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2020, 06:32:21 PM »
I don't. Next question?

Why because he was bad person and you vet every celebrity that your kids follow to make sure their good people as well.

If thats it then next question it is.

Offline Euclid

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2020, 06:34:36 PM »
Why because he was bad person and you vet every celebrity that your kids follow to make sure their good people as well.

If thats it then next question it is.
Can a Black Mamba be a strawman? Yikes.

Offline Sammyonetwo

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2020, 06:35:01 PM »
Stop with the "picked him" him nonsense.
He won the primaries, in no small part thanks to a very fractured field. There was no picking, he won fair and square despite being anti-establishment.

The Ds figured out how to take care of the fractured field problem this year just in time. Now they actually picked Biden.

2016 wasn't a weak R field BTW trump ust trampled them.

When he won they dont got a choice so now they come buddy's and push thier agenda in as much as possible if this  sounds crazy then welcome to politics because thier doing this with biden as we speak.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2020, 06:35:45 PM »
I don’t want to start another corona discussion. But,( I hope this doesn’t start things up) which country did stop Covid19. It is just dem talking points. There is really nothing anyone could have done differently. You can nitpick a point or two but anyone else as president would not have meant one less death in this country
You have your head buried in the sand. Downplaying the problem from the beginning and still downplaying it cost lives. A simple thing as wearing a mask he would not promote or do. All he cares about is himself.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2020, 06:36:23 PM »
There were blm protests when BO was president as well( think gentle giant) I don’t remember any action that was taken that quelled the protests. Winter came in. Then protests stopped.
Every company is on the social change warpath this year. It's nothing like it was under BO and you know that.

I don't listen to talking points, I watch the data. Nearly every other country did better against COVID19 than the US. And we're not even close to containing it, we will lose countless more lives before it's over. There is plenty of fault to go around and it certainly doesn't all fall on DJT, but when the CDC finally came clean and admitted that masks save lives (obvious from all data), our leader said he would never wear a mask and it set off a culture war. This is leadership? Do you think HRC would have said that?

Never mind the "miraculously disappear" nonsense that he spewed...

Offline Sammyonetwo

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2020, 06:39:43 PM »
Every company is on the social change warpath this year. It's nothing like it was under BO and you know that.

I don't listen to talking points, I watch the data. Nearly every other country did better against COVID19 than the US. And we're not even close to containing it, we will lose countless more lives before it's over. There is plenty of fault to go around and it certainly doesn't all fall on DJT, but when the CDC finally came clean and admitted that masks save lives (obvious from all data), our leader said he would never wear a mask and it set off a culture war. This is leadership? Do you think HRC would have said that?

But D let protest go on much much better.

Both sides playing politics please mention both.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2020, 06:41:51 PM »
2016 wasn't a weak R field BTW trump ust trampled them.

When he won they dont got a choice so now they come buddy's and push thier agenda in as much as possible if this  sounds crazy then welcome to politics because thier doing this with biden as we speak.
What in the world?!?!?! Fractured field doesn't mean a weak field!!! There were lots of great candidates but there were way too many. They split the mainstream vote, allowing Trump to take state after state.

Trump is anti-establishment. He pushes nobody's agenda but what his gut tells him will be good for him. People liked that he's not owned by anyone else, but that's just because he's the ultimate narcissist and is self serving.

Of course Biden is pushing the D agenda. He was the establishment candidate and the DNC heavily tilted the scales to push him over after is became obvious that Bloomberg couldn't win a debate. Why would that sound crazy?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 06:45:04 PM by Dan »

Offline Sammyonetwo

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2020, 06:47:44 PM »
What in the world?!?!?! Fractured field doesn't mean a weak field!!!

Trump is anti-establishment. He pushed nobody's agenda but what his gut tells him will be good for him. People liked that he's not owned by anyone else.

Of course Biden is pushing the D agenda. He was the establishment candidate and the DNC heavily tilted the scales to push him over after is became obvious that Bloomberg couldn't win a debate.

Anti fox doesn't mean anti establishment there were alot of right wing R who moved on from basic conservatism that was all talk nothing doing  to right wing popular nationalism and wanted trump once he came popular with the base. FOX only said what they wanted you to hear.

Online ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2020, 06:49:56 PM »
So you are saying neither of the Bush's were decent people?

1. That was a different era.
2. Who's line was "read my lips..."
3. Who gave us a SCOTUS chief justice that made an argument for ACA that the Obama administration didn't make?

Here's one for you: Do you think Daryl Davis is a decent man? How about Mack McCarter? Do you think any of them stand a chance on any ticket?

The skillset currently needed in order to get elected isn't often found in people that you would call nice or decent. The have to stand up against their party machines, as well as their opponents. And then they have to govern.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2020, 06:54:49 PM »
My understanding is limited, but I think 2020 may be a turning point for US politics. At this point it appears likely that the DNC will have a sweeping victory (the question is no longer if Texas is in play for Biden, but if TX is still in play for Trump). There is overwhelming popular support to revamp the electoral college system to better represent the popular vote, which will in turn push social conservative values out of the American lexicon when it becomes impossible to win elections with them.
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2020, 06:55:35 PM »
1. That was a different era.
2. Who's line was "read my lips..."
3. Who gave us a SCOTUS chief justice that made an argument for ACA that the Obama administration didn't make?

Here's one for you: Do you think Daryl Davis is a decent man? How about Mack McCarter? Do you think any of them stand a chance on any ticket?

The skillset currently needed in order to get elected isn't often found in people that you would call nice or decent. The have to stand up against their party machines, as well as their opponents. And then they have to govern.
It was a simple question and I am not in the mood for pretzels right now.  :)
What does giving us a SCOTUS that you might disagree with have to do with being a decent person?