0 (0%)
Not voting, don't like the choices
6 (5%)
Not voting, my vote won't make a difference due to my location anyway
16 (13.2%)
Ineligible to vote
2 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: How Will You Vote In November?  (Read 28876 times)

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Re: How Will You Vote In November?
« Reply #200 on: July 13, 2020, 08:41:05 AM »
Do you know the legal process it would take to change this?
Yes, unlike you. Same as any law. 
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline Kobe Bryant

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 13, 2020, 08:43:11 AM »
Yes, unlike you. Same as any law.
Apparently not. Wrong answer.

Online ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #202 on: July 13, 2020, 09:07:41 AM »
We had two decent human beings as president after that then we got the worse of the worse with our current scumbag president.

So "end justifies all means", and lie and bribe your way into history is considered a decent human being, just because it didn't involve sexual misconduct?  ::)
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #203 on: July 13, 2020, 09:11:23 AM »
So "end justifies all means", and lie and bribe your way into history is considered a decent human being, just because it didn't involve sexual misconduct?  ::)
I never said no such thing. No human is perfect.
How about you give your definition of a decent human being?
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #204 on: July 13, 2020, 09:13:57 AM »
I never said no such thing. No human is perfect.
How about you give your definition of a decent human being?

Let's start by not someone from the 2 most dishonest occupations: Politicians and Journalists.

And even someone from any of those 2 occupations might get a pass if he expresses humility.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 09:17:21 AM by ExGingi »
-- Dan

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 13, 2020, 09:28:44 AM »
Let's start by not someone from the 2 most dishonest occupations: Politicians and Journalists.

And even someone from any of those 2 occupations might get a pass if he expresses humility.
If you are going to stereotype occupations how about we start with lawyers and CEO's? 
Then we can move on to car and insurance salesmen.  :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 09:32:09 AM by CountValentine »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #206 on: July 13, 2020, 09:30:29 AM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 13, 2020, 09:34:23 AM »
I can be depressed about the alternatives and their extreme letdowns all on my own  >:(
It wasn't directed at you as like many you don't need any help to making your decision.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #209 on: July 13, 2020, 10:21:26 AM »

HRC was the biggest non-incumbent front-runner for the White House in modern political history, but she lost the election because... you guessed it... from deplorables to the email server to just being pretty unlikable, she was the worst presidential candidate in modern political history. Following eight years of BO, the country could have easily continued on a similar path with HRC, but they chose a TV actor instead -- in real life.

By no means is DJT perfect (a fact pretty much everyone can agree on), but as far as America is concerned (who knew that fact going in), the lesser of two evils was pretty clear in 2016. Proof is in the pudding.

And as for Trump stoking the division, well, I'd argue that's blinding yourself -- deliberately or otherwise -- to the unavoidable truth that it takes two to tango. Trump upset the hoity-toity political establishment and the left has never forgiven him for that, and never will.  They have sowed the seeds of division and disunity for just as long, if not longer, than DJT. It's quite the routine of mental gymnastics to place that all at Trump's feet. Sorry not sorry.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:25:18 AM by AJK »
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2020, 10:27:10 AM »
HRC was the biggest non-incumbent front-runner for the White House in modern political history, but she lost the election because... you guessed it... she was the worst presidential candidate in modern political history. Following eight years of BO, the country could have easily continued on a similar path with HRC, but they chose a TV actor instead -- in real life.

By no means is DJT perfect (a fact pretty much everyone can agree on), but as far as America is concerned (who knew that fact going in), the lesser of two evils was pretty clear in 2016. Proof is in the pudding.

And as for Trump stoking the division, well, I'd argue that's blinding yourself -- deliberately or otherwise -- to the unavoidable truth that it takes two to tango. Trump upset the hoity-toity political establishment and the left has never forgiven him for that, and never will.  They have sowed the seeds of division and disunity for just as long, if not longer, than DJT. It's quite the routine of mental gymnastics to place that all at Trump's feet. Sorry not sorry.
Do you think we see the same riots without DJT at the helm with a pathetic job after Floyd? Or that the companies that all sent out SJW messages do the same under an HRC presidency? He did nothing to try to unify and appease and everything to rile people up.

Do you think we'd have this many COVID-19 deaths under HRC with a more rational approach than the WH openly fighting the CDC and NIH? And we're not even close to the end of this.

I'm not saying I'd rather see HRC as president. I think a lot of other bad stuff would have happened. But I have a hard time looking past the shortfalls of both candidates.

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2020, 10:29:27 AM »
-- Dan

Offline Mikes@Micro

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2020, 10:37:57 AM »
Maybe this will help him also.
https://twitter.com/RBReich/status/1282272336113291265
How many times did BO golf in the same period?
Quote or engagement  equals full throated endorsement and vote!
H/t PinchosL

Offline whacked1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2020, 10:49:56 AM »
HRC was the biggest non-incumbent front-runner for the White House in modern political history, but she lost the election because... you guessed it... from deplorables to the email server to just being pretty unlikable, she was the worst presidential candidate in modern political history. Following eight years of BO, the country could have easily continued on a similar path with HRC, but they chose a TV actor instead -- in real life.

The exposure of the "Deep State" was one of the biggest eye openers for me. This is literally something I would expect from a netflix show, its scary playing out in real life. Honestly, I believe any other person in DJT's shoes would've folded. It amazes me that the administration is able to get anything done, while knowing that (almost) everyone on capital hill is out to stab him in the back.

Offline Kobe Bryant

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2020, 10:58:21 AM »

By no means is DJT perfect(a fact pretty much everyone can agree on), but as far as America is concerned (who knew that fact going in), the lesser of two evils was pretty clear in 2016. Proof is in the pudding.

Very well said.
I Think it is fair to say, most people who voted for DJT voted despite his character flaws, not because of them.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2020, 11:45:32 AM »
How many times did BO golf in the same period?
Not as many and BO would have listen to his experts.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 13, 2020, 11:47:00 AM »
Has this been fact checked?
No but you are more than welcome to disprove it. Start with when was the last time Trump talked to the Dr.  ;)

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2020, 12:52:41 PM »
I Think it is fair to say, most people who voted for DJT voted despite his character flaws, not because of them.
Pretty sad when you need to say this about a scumbag.

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2020, 02:50:02 PM »
No but you are more than welcome to disprove it. Start with when was the last time Trump talked to the Dr.  ;)

I'm not sure who has any of the fact sets available.
-- Dan

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2020, 02:56:36 PM »
I'm not sure who has any of the fact sets available.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fauci-trump-coronavirus-briefing-task-force-covid-a9613371.html
He last met in-person with Mr Trump on 2 June. Additionally, Dr Fauci said it’s been at least two months since he briefed the president, but he’s “sure” his messages are being passed on.

He is trying to cancel one of the premier experts on the subject because he won't back up Trumps lies. People will die because of this but I guess vote for Trump anyway.