Author Topic: List of covid19 testing labs in Ukraine to shorten quarantine  (Read 947 times)

Offline KabbalisticVillage

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Below is a list of Corona testing labs in Ukraine that will help you get out of quarantine early. Foreign citizens from “red countries” (Israel and USA are both red countries) that enter Ukraine and are staying for longer than 48 hours are required to go into quarantine and install a self-isolation tracking app. You can get tested for the virus in Ukraine and once you receive a negative result on the app you are free to leave quarantine early.

https://breslovnews.com/corona-testing-labs-in-ukraine-that-will-cancel-quarantine/

Online Alexsei

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
Re: List of covid19 testing labs in Ukraine to shorten quarantine
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 06:16:31 PM »
makes me wonder why our first world countries (canada) can't do the same
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline Ellen

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 03:19:02 PM »
Cross posting; Is a antigen test before travel presented at the airport good enough to avoid quarantining? Officially it has to be a PCR test; I'm wondering if anyone was there recently and can advise how strict they are...

Offline NTorch

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 03:30:58 PM »
"Israel, Ukraine issue joint statement on Rosh Hashanah in Uman
Governments ask Jewish pilgrims not to travel to Uman for Rosh Hashanah this year due to coronavirus pandemic"
The Israeli and Ukrainian governments issued the following joint statement on the annual Rosh Hashanah celebrations in Uman this year.

Under the initiative of the President of Ukraine, V. Zelensky, Rosh Hashanah acquired in Ukraine the status of a national holiday. This carries significance beyond domestic affairs.

At the same time, the epidemiological situation in Ukraine and Israel as well as in the world in general, unfortunately, does not allow us to traditionally commemorate the holiday this year.

Following the recommendations and warnings of the Ministries of Health of Ukraine and Israel, we urge all pilgrims who have planned or are planning to take part in this year’s Rosh Hashanah celebrations in Ukraine to refrain from visiting the city of Uman due to the threatening epidemiological situation.

However, to those who decide to visit Uman, we would like to stress that current restrictions are applied to all public events during quarantine and will be strictly enforced.

The governments of the two states jointly care for the public health and safety of their citizens.

We hope for understanding and sincerely believe that next year we will be able to celebrate Rosh Hashanah and other holidays together without any restrictions.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/285478

Offline dshargorodsky

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 07:28:18 PM »
Cross posting; Is a antigen test before travel presented at the airport good enough to avoid quarantining? Officially it has to be a PCR test; I'm wondering if anyone was there recently and can advise how strict they are...

I am traveling on the 26th of this month so I will let you know!  If you are in the general New York area - I found three places that guarantee results within 24 hours.  Can PM you their contact info if interested.

Offline NTorch

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 12:55:35 PM »
The government's coronavirus project manager, Prof. Ronni Gamzu, has doubled down on his original position regarding flights to Ukraine prior to Rosh Hashanah, insisting that, "I have no intention of changing my mind, and I am certain that government ministers will accept my position and prevent Israelis from flying to Uman."

"The Torah obligates all of us to 'protect your lives very much' and a gathering of tens of thousands of people will undoubtedly make Israel a 'red country' and lead to a lockdown that will harm all Israeli citizens. I feel very much for Breslover chassidim, but despite their great desire to reach the holy site in Uman, the protection of the health of Israeli citizens is more important," he concluded.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/513064

Offline yaakov35

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 12:59:42 PM »
The government's coronavirus project manager, Prof. Ronni Gamzu, has doubled down on his original position regarding flights to Ukraine prior to Rosh Hashanah, insisting that, "I have no intention of changing my mind, and I am certain that government ministers will accept my position and prevent Israelis from flying to Uman."

"The Torah obligates all of us to 'protect your lives very much' and a gathering of tens of thousands of people will undoubtedly make Israel a 'red country' and lead to a lockdown that will harm all Israeli citizens. I feel very much for Breslover chassidim, but despite their great desire to reach the holy site in Uman, the protection of the health of Israeli citizens is more important," he concluded.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/513064
Wrong thread.