Author Topic: FS: 1-year ShopRunner membership  (Read 3367 times)

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: FS: 1-year ShopRunner membership
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »
very different.  The purpose (at least how I see it) of this forum is to share deals and help each other out.  If people are using a deal that another person shared to make a profit off of other members the least they can do is disclose that there is this deal out there.

As mentioned, the information is freely available to anyone who wants to spend the time reading DDF. I don't believe there should be an affirmative obligation on anyone trying to sell a SR membership to ensure that the potential buyer knows how it was obtained (though, in actuality, this entire convo is putting them on notice).

so e/o chillax

Pretty sure no one here is "un-chillaxed."
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 74
    • View Profile
Re: FS: 1-year ShopRunner membership
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
um theres nothing on the list of stores that are worthwhile to pay for...
but sure ill sell it for 10...

There are some stores I shop from and get benefit from it, like Newegg where I've already received 2-day shipping on 5 orders in the week or two that I've had ShopRunner.  But like I stated in the OP, I have several of these.

i cudda made another thread.. but i thought were combining them to one thread so we dont get bombarded with sellers...
and thanks for ur kind words..

I don't mind that you're in my thread, my point was that if we (sellers of shoprunner) keep undercutting eachother, we (collectively) end up losing.

if they would like to read thru DD theyd see for themselves... no reason to spell everythin out for everyone. and its not really a huge deal so e/o chillax

+1

If they haven't figured out the Amex promo by now, they won't be able to get it themselves. Especially since not everyone who does 10 transactions gets a ShopRunner subscription.
PGF24BMGS