Author Topic: FS: 1-year ShopRunner membership  (Read 5002 times)

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
FS: 1-year ShopRunner membership
« on: November 28, 2011, 08:45:32 PM »
For sale is a 1-year ShopRunner membership for $10. I'm quite sure you'll be able to enroll with my info, but if you aren't able to I'll give you your money back.

Shoprunner offers free 2-day shipping at 55 online stores (e.g. drugstore.com, newegg, Lord & Taylor, NFL Shop, Timberland, Toys 'R Us, eBags, Shoes.com and many many many others). They also have 15+ more stores 'coming soon' (at the rate they've been coming, most of these should be up by 2012). You also get unlimited free return shipping on all these sites. ShopRunner is discussed extensively in this thread which I started.

I have several of these for sale, and am selling a full account to which you can invite four other people ("household members". I request that you please refrain offering to sell sub-accounts (sharing of your account) to other DDF members for a fee, before I sell the accounts I have.

Please PM me if you are interested, or post here if you have any questions about the service.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
Re: FS: 1-year ShopRunner membership
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 01:01:05 AM »
For sale is a 1-year ShopRunner membership for $10. I'm quite sure you'll be able to enroll with my info, but if you aren't able to I'll give you your money back.

Shoprunner offers free 2-day shipping at 55 online stores (e.g. drugstore.com, newegg, Lord & Taylor, NFL Shop, Timberland, Toys 'R Us, eBags, Shoes.com and many many many others). They also have 15+ more stores 'coming soon' (at the rate they've been coming, most of these should be up by 2012). You also get unlimited free return shipping on all these sites. ShopRunner is discussed extensively in this thread which I started.

I have several of these for sale, and am selling a full account to which you can invite four other people ("household members". I request that you please refrain offering to sell sub-accounts (sharing of your account) to other DDF members for a fee, before I sell the accounts I have.

Please PM me if you are interested, or post here if you have any questions about the service.

+1 I got one also when ever  (if ever) AsherO sells his

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:32:30 AM »
selling shoprunner for 7$ pm me

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 10:43:12 AM »
selling shoprunner for 7$ pm me

If we all undercut eachother it'll be a race to the bottom. Let's all agree on a price (my $10 was arbitrary) and sell at a first-posted-first-sold bases.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 10:47:44 AM »
If we all undercut eachother it'll be a race to the bottom. Let's all agree on a price (my $10 was arbitrary) and sell at a first-posted-first-sold bases.
i just wanna sell mine.. thats the thing. so if pple are not buyin for 10- than ill sell for 7

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 10:54:45 AM »
i just wanna sell mine.. thats the thing. so if pple are not buyin for 10- than ill sell for 7

But then someone'll undercut you at $5, and the next person at $3 etc.

If people are buying Amazon Prime @ ~$20/year, this should be worth ~$7-10.

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 10:58:29 AM »
But then someone'll undercut you at $5, and the next person at $3 etc.

If people are buying Amazon Prime @ ~$20/year, this should be worth ~$7-10.
um theres nothing on the list of stores that are worthwhile to pay for...
but sure ill sell it for 10...

Offline puddles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »
Gotta say that  what your (MnM1130) doing isint nice. Your undercut him on his own thread!

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 11:09:41 AM »
Gotta say that  what your (MnM1130) doing isint nice. Your undercut him on his own thread!

i cudda made another thread.. but i thought were combining them to one thread so we dont get bombarded with sellers...
and thanks for ur kind words..

Offline springles

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
I personally dont think its nice of any of you to sell it without at least informing people of the method you used to get it so that they may try themselves.  If ppl dont get the shoprunner membership from that method they are welcome to buy it from you but you should disclose that they may be able to get it for free just like you did.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 11:51:13 AM »
I personally dont think its nice of any of you to sell it without at least informing people of the method you used to get it so that they may try themselves.  If ppl dont get the shoprunner membership from that method they are welcome to buy it from you but you should disclose that they may be able to get it for free just like you did.

Hmm... it may not be "nice" but it certainly shouldn't be required. Can you imagine? Before buying a car, the dealer should have to inform you that he got it at a serious discount on the car that may also be available to you? Sorry, I just can't get there.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline springles

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 12:05:46 PM »
Hmm... it may not be "nice" but it certainly shouldn't be required. Can you imagine? Before buying a car, the dealer should have to inform you that he got it at a serious discount on the car that may also be available to you? Sorry, I just can't get there.
very different.  The purpose (at least how I see it) of this forum is to share deals and help each other out.  If people are using a deal that another person shared to make a profit off of other members the least they can do is disclose that there is this deal out there. 

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 12:06:34 PM »
if they would like to read thru DD theyd see for themselves... no reason to spell everythin out for everyone. and its not really a huge deal so e/o chillax

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 12:07:01 PM »
very different.  The purpose (at least how I see it) of this forum is to share deals and help each other out.  If people are using a deal that another person shared to make a profit off of other members the least they can do is disclose that there is this deal out there. 
not makin profit- lost 25$ to it...

Offline springles

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 12:16:52 PM »
not makin profit- lost 25$ to it...
you spent $25 on something you wanted to buy.  You got this as a benefit.  I have no problem with you selling it but I think you should make it clear that someone can attempt to get the shoprunner membership through that other deal.  If they either dont want to or tried and got something else then they can certainly buy it from you.  I find that its misleading to do otherwise and in a community where we are trying to help each other its wrong.  It leads us down the path towards where ppl will keep deals to themselves so that they can then sell whatever the item they got is to someone else. 

Thats how I feel, you are welcome to disagree

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »

As mentioned, the information is freely available to anyone who wants to spend the time reading DDF. I don't believe there should be an affirmative obligation on anyone trying to sell a SR membership to ensure that the potential buyer knows how it was obtained (though, in actuality, this entire convo is putting them on notice).

so e/o chillax

Pretty sure no one here is "un-chillaxed."
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
um theres nothing on the list of stores that are worthwhile to pay for...
but sure ill sell it for 10...

There are some stores I shop from and get benefit from it, like Newegg where I've already received 2-day shipping on 5 orders in the week or two that I've had ShopRunner.  But like I stated in the OP, I have several of these.

i cudda made another thread.. but i thought were combining them to one thread so we dont get bombarded with sellers...
and thanks for ur kind words..

I don't mind that you're in my thread, my point was that if we (sellers of shoprunner) keep undercutting eachother, we (collectively) end up losing.

if they would like to read thru DD theyd see for themselves... no reason to spell everythin out for everyone. and its not really a huge deal so e/o chillax

+1

If they haven't figured out the Amex promo by now, they won't be able to get it themselves. Especially since not everyone who does 10 transactions gets a ShopRunner subscription.