Author Topic: Difference between the old ink bold bonus and the one Dan announced today.  (Read 1149 times)

Offline lyla

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I'm so confused! What is the major difference between the new bonus starting today and the old one that ended today. I have been a chase customer a very long time (back from the manny hanny days - that should give away my age. Dan - you probably weren't even born yet when manufacturers hanover was bought out by chemical and chemical was bought out by chase. I just signed on to Saphire Preferred last month and will only make my $3000 spending through amazon payments Is it worth it to make myself meshuga trying to charge $5000 in 3 months for this new card. What benefit will I get on ink that I don't get on the saphire card besides private pass. I miss my perfect card where they automatically gave me my credit on the next statement. I miss my cash rewards plus cards where i got 5% on grocery, gas and drug stores. Those were turned into freedom cards. It's all too overwhelming for me to figure this out. Dan, Please PM me to help me sort this out. Lately I've been getting beat up on the forum for not understanding certain things and asking questions. I want to try to avoid that.
Thanks.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Difference between the old ink bold bonus and the one Dan announced today.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 11:58:11 PM »
What a dense paragraph. I couldn't get through it all, but I did notice one thing....

I'm so confused! What is the major difference between the new bonus starting today and the old one that ended today. I have been a chase customer a very long time (back from the manny hanny days - that should give away my age. Dan - you probably weren't even born yet when manufacturers hanover was bought out by chemical and chemical was bought out by chase. I just signed on to Saphire Preferred last month and will only make my $3000 spending through amazon payments Is it worth it to make myself meshuga trying to charge $5000 in 3 months for this new card. What benefit will I get on ink that I don't get on the saphire card besides private pass. I miss my perfect card where they automatically gave me my credit on the next statement. I miss my cash rewards plus cards where i got 5% on grocery, gas and drug stores. Those were turned into freedom cards. It's all too overwhelming for me to figure this out. Dan, Please PM me to help me sort this out. Lately I've been getting beat up on the forum for not understanding certain things and asking questions. I want to try to avoid that.
Thanks.

You do know that was in 1991, right?

(even more ironic that you're posting it on Dan's birthday)
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline lyla

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Difference between the old ink bold bonus and the one Dan announced today.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 07:12:18 AM »
What a dense paragraph. I couldn't get through it all, but I did notice one thing....

You do know that was in 1991, right?

(even more ironic that you're posting it on Dan's birthday)
I knew it was a very long time ago, I didn't know for sure the exact date. I was kind of being humorous about it taking place before Dan's time.
Dense or not you wrote nothing about trying to clarify the differences between the ink bold signing bonuses.
Happy Birthday Dan!