Author Topic: Investing with Cashapp  (Read 673 times)

Mtrasb

Investing with Cashapp
« on: July 17, 2020, 05:33:20 PM »
What is the difference between all of these mainstream investing apps (Robin hood, stash etc)?

I was never really into them, but since I use cashapp as a money transfer app I found myself playing around in their investing section. How does it stack up to the other apps?

(I would lean towards it purely out of the convenience of not needing a separate app).

Also, if anyone has any tips and tricks regarding investing with Cashapp please share.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Re: Investing with Cashapp
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 09:40:38 AM »
What is the difference between all of these mainstream investing apps (Robin hood, stash etc)?

I was never really into them, but since I use cashapp as a money transfer app I found myself playing around in their investing section. How does it stack up to the other apps?

(I would lean towards it purely out of the convenience of not needing a separate app).

Also, if anyone has any tips and tricks regarding investing with Cashapp please share.
Cashapp is a very simplistic app. While an app like Robinhood is also easy to use, but has many more features avlb. Like the ability to set a stop (an amount when you would like to pull out.)
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Mtrasb

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 10:57:34 AM »
Thank you.

I noticed that cashapp doesn't allow you to buy and sell the stock on the same day more than three times.

Do all apps have the same policy regarding day trading or is this unique to Cashapp?

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 09:11:06 PM »
Go back to minrcraft