Topic Wiki

Creek preserve- Wimauma FL
Creek Preserve is a development being built by DR Horton and Lennar Builders. These are single family homes. The development has 674 homes total, all new construction
Lennar Builder is pretty much done in that development.
The community offers amenities like a clubhouse, swimming pool, Playground, and basketball courts.

Pricing & home sizes
Size The homes range from 1500 to 3300 SQ ft.The lot sizes are from 40-60 x 120. There are some lots that back up to a preserve or pondview. Most lots will back other properties.
Prices:prices  range from 370K - 550K depending on the model, lot size and location.
Taxes & HOA:Annual HOA & CDD is 2000K Taxes are approx. 4-5K (after the reassessment)

Rentals:A 5 Bedroom home in the area rents for approximately 2700-2900.
There is minimal maintenance as the properties are brand new and comes with a builders one year warranty.

Home Pricing and Models as of 5/15/2022

DR Horton Pricing
Their base price goes by model and there is an additional charge per lot that goes from 7-45K Premium lots like a corner or over the water will be in the range of 30-40K lot charge.
ALLEX 1,504 3 2: $365,990

DARWIN 1,961 3 2.5: $384,990

ELSTON 2,260 4 2.5 : $400,990

ROBIE 2,447 5 3: $406,990

ARIA 1,672 3 2 : $385,990

CALI 1,828 4 2 : $398,990

ENSLEY 2,371 4 3 : $415,990

HAYDEN 2,605 5 3 : 428,990

LAUREL 1,844 3 2 : $391,990

LANTANA 2,045 4 2.5 : $409,990

CORAL 2,756 4 3 : $431,990

HEMINGWAY 2,934 5 3 2 ELEV G: $446,990

HOLDEN 3,313 4 3 2 ELEV G: $461,990

« Last edited by blue eyes on May 16, 2022, 05:57:37 AM »

Author Topic: New Chassidish Community Being Planned in Tampa  (Read 181539 times)

Offline ah giten

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: New Chassidish Community Being Planned in Tampa
« Reply #580 on: November 17, 2020, 02:08:45 AM »
Well you will be surprised, not sure if you are chasidish

But when a few new chasidish communities were starting a few years ago, there was a group of wealthy Williamsburg chadidish investors made a confrence with all rabunim and investors in a hall that they gonna build new thousands of apartments in Williamsburg and encouraged other investors to build as well

That's facts

Bh fast forward a few years now , thousands of brooklynites moved to new yeshivem and that specific investor just advertised a few hundred apartments he has for sale in Williamsburg without any buyers ....and offering all kind of gimmicks to sell them

P.s. I was at that asifa in continental hall in Williamsburg, and I know for a fact that they paid for writers to write on many chadidish platforms to mock all new yeshivim
The area of the new developments are not in comparison.
Nobody wants to live there, has nothing to go with people moving out.
(yes, I live in Willi)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:41:28 AM by ah giten »

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #581 on: November 17, 2020, 04:34:43 AM »
@erlich I understand your position, and given the shady history of things you've dealt with in the past, I understand your frustration with people you think are just trying to bring projects down. However, you need to understand 2 things. One, if the person or people asking questions is an established DDF member, there's a good chance he's not a paid writer for some Brooklyn RE mogul. You may not like the attitude, but don't treat the questions as if they are from stam paid troublemakers. Two, you said yourself that they only way these things work is with complete honesty. If an ad says they have jobs where people can make $150k, things like construction managers and truck drivers, they need to be easily backed up. If people get pushed back from asking questions about stupid little things like that, it brings into question the honesty and integrity of the entire project.

This project isn't like all the previous projects. There's no safety net in Tampa. All the other yeshivim, if the school doesn't work out or the kosher grocery doesn't get off the ground, you drive 30-60 min and your problem is solved. If finding parnassah isn't so easy, you make some calls around established places in NY and NJ and you can arrange something in a day. Here, there's nothing around you. You are completely reliant on the immediate community, and if they can't help, you are on your own. Every question that was asked about other yeshivim needs to be asked with even greater detail about this one. And every answer needs to be examined that much more carefully.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline Joel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #582 on: November 17, 2020, 08:38:46 AM »
@erlich Im sorry, I have no intention of mocking this new development. Im trying to understand how they advertise things that make no sense without backing them up. In truth, if life is cheaper in Tampa, they don't need the 150k they just need standard paying jobs. I just feel that if you advertise something, you should be able to back it up. If you can't back it up, don't advertise it.
And no, I'm not being paid by anyone. Its actually insulting to me that you think so. As for having an agenda in Brooklyn, I am moving out myself and would love to see others moving out and being able to afford life.
I may be cynical, but I would love for you to prove me wrong. Back up your claims of jobs. Show some proof. Don't advertise and hope for the best.

Offline Mimo

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: National executive elite, Hertz pc
« Reply #583 on: November 17, 2020, 11:45:33 AM »
There is already 3 yingalt that closed and many others in contract b"h , they already own a building for mosdos

Below is the map of the 3 houses that closed already b"h

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/8/edit?hl=en&mid=1TfRp7fcfnIZ3j026y_dl3G_I-w4qlbSh&ll=40.6775367890549%2C-74.27206635995637&z=15
They're nicely spread out which in my opinion is good

Offline ad120

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 17, 2020, 11:49:43 AM »
@erlich Im sorry, I have no intention of mocking this new development. Im trying to understand how they advertise things that make no sense without backing them up. In truth, if life is cheaper in Tampa, they don't need the 150k they just need standard paying jobs. I just feel that if you advertise something, you should be able to back it up. If you can't back it up, don't advertise it.
And no, I'm not being paid by anyone. Its actually insulting to me that you think so. As for having an agenda in Brooklyn, I am moving out myself and would love to see others moving out and being able to afford life.
I may be cynical, but I would love for you to prove me wrong. Back up your claims of jobs. Show some proof. Don't advertise and hope for the best.
Propaganda.
Hence:
this bud isn't for you.

Offline ad120

• View Profile
« Reply #585 on: November 17, 2020, 11:52:35 AM »
They're talking about union nj, I did hear from a friend who lives in linden that the union nj is moving very slow not much happening
They're nicely spread out which in my opinion is good
Make up your mind buddy.
The map is inaccurate.
Someone was playing around.
There are more families that have purchased.

Offline Mimo

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: National executive elite, Hertz pc
« Reply #586 on: November 17, 2020, 11:56:57 AM »
Is this supposed to be public? There are names listed.
There's also a map for the chasidishe area in staten island with names and other info, I think the purpose of it is to help people who are looking to move get more knowledge on who their neighbors will be and other info which comes in very handy before you make the decision

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 17, 2020, 12:00:52 PM »
Make up your mind buddy.
The map is inaccurate.
Someone was playing around.
There are more families that have purchased.
There is also a litvish yeshiva within 20-40 minute walk of the houses on the map.
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline ad120

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 17, 2020, 12:05:50 PM »
There is also a litvish yeshiva within 20-40 minute walk of the houses on the map.
Cool
They definitely aren't relying on that though.

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 17, 2020, 12:07:15 PM »
Cool
They definitely aren't relying on that though.
It's good when you need a minyan but there aren't enough people for a minyan yet.
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline BP16

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 17, 2020, 03:21:55 PM »
It is Union.
It is moving along quite well.
My friend is moving into his new home on December 1st.
There are several families that are meant to close any day now.

The people running the show in Union were clever. They contracted all Jewish-style homes in order to control the market.
In order to join the community you need to agree to a set of rules. If you agree and they feel that you are a fit, then you can buy a home. If there is more than one family that wants a specific home, I believe they make a drawing on that home.
There are significant costs associated with starting a community, I.E. Shul, Mikvah, Cheder, etc. if you adhere to the rules then the start up fees are waived for your family.
He said Bobov and I think Bobov is in Linden and have a shul their already, I assume he means Bobov-45.
They make you agree to a set of rules? and if not they dont allow you to buy and if you violet they throw you out? I guess the people who are interested in moving their are agreeing to live under such rules. I would assume that people move out so they can get more freedom not less.

Offline erlich

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 17, 2020, 03:44:39 PM »
The area of the new developments are not in comparison.
Nobody wants to live there, has nothing to go with people moving out.
(yes, I live in Willi)
You have a right to agree to disagree

Its the first time in Williamsburg real estate history when developers are advertising apartments to sell , there was now advertised atleast 5 developments some of them in center in Williamsburg

In other hand each and every chasidish development outside of the city is selling like hot cake,
Eitehr KJ  ,outside of kj ,monsey and outside of monsey, Lakewood, bloomingburg, staten island , linden , mortgage brokers haven't been so busy in history

Below is center in Williamsburg and reduced prices Bedford and park

Offline erlich

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 17, 2020, 03:47:59 PM »
Did you contact them directly asking if they can't back it up?
Why are you always jumping to the negative side?
If you are assuming then you might assume positive or just neutral

Again as I said you might just be a misrable person in real life and taking everything to the extreme negative...

Offline BP16

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 17, 2020, 04:00:25 PM »
You have a right to agree to disagree

Its the first time in Williamsburg real estate history when developers are advertising apartments to sell , there was now advertised atleast 5 developments some of them in center in Williamsburg

In other hand each and every chasidish development outside of the city is selling like hot cake,
Eitehr KJ  ,outside of kj ,monsey and outside of monsey, Lakewood, bloomingburg, staten island , linden , mortgage brokers haven't been so busy in history

Below is center in Williamsburg and reduced prices Bedford and park
So they are selling it for 1.1M instead of 1.2M?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #594 on: November 17, 2020, 04:00:59 PM »
Who hated reality checks and healthy skepticism more, the apologists in this thread or in the sungames thread?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline erlich

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 17, 2020, 07:30:11 PM »
So they are selling it for 1.1M instead of 1.2M?
Not sure what your question is
And where it comes in here about Williamsburg real estate market

The conversation is about investors and people with agendas are mocking off blindly and assuming things because they are afraid of the Brooklyn market

And in fact the Brooklyn market got hit extremely vs. Other neighborhoods are selling at above asking prices , and btw it was even before covid

Offline ad120

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 17, 2020, 11:00:24 PM »
It's good when you need a minyan but there aren't enough people for a minyan yet.
There already is minyan
He said Bobov and I think Bobov is in Linden and have a shul their already, I assume he means Bobov-45.
They make you agree to a set of rules? and if not they dont allow you to buy and if you violet they throw you out? I guess the people who are interested in moving their are agreeing to live under such rules. I would assume that people move out so they can get more freedom not less.
It is Bobov 45.
The rules are in place to set community guidelines and standards. If a buyer doesn't like them then I'd suggest they move elsewhere. No one is forcing anyone to join the community. The buyers therefore are happy with these rules. It is effectively ensuring the right crowd for the community.
The conversation is about investors and people with agendas are mocking off blindly and assuming things because they are afraid of the Brooklyn market
That is actually not what this conversation is about. Perhaps that is what you think it is. There aren't multiple DDF members that have been paid to hijack this thread and sabotage this so called Tampa Development. People on this thread are merely voicing their, comments, concerns, opinions, and questions.

Offline BP16

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 18, 2020, 11:42:27 AM »
Not sure what your question is
And where it comes in here about Williamsburg real estate market

And in fact the Brooklyn market got hit extremely vs. Other neighborhoods are selling at above asking prices , and btw it was even before covid
The question was that going down from extremely over priced and just overpriced doesn't mean that the market is crashing in any way.  you still cant buy a new condo in bklyn for under 750k and you cant buy a single family home for under 1M, there are still way more people looking to buy then looking to sell.
and the building itself in NYC is more expensive as there are more regulation on the structure of the house where anywhere else its built much cheaper.

Offline erlich

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 18, 2020, 11:58:23 AM »
The question was that going down from extremely over priced and just overpriced doesn't mean that the market is crashing in any way.  you still cant buy a new condo in bklyn for under 750k and you cant buy a single family home for under 1M, there are still way more people looking to buy then looking to sell.
and the building itself in NYC is more expensive as there are more regulation on the structure of the house where anywhere else its built much cheaper.
Well not sure what you trying to say, but they went down with the prices and didn't go up and they can't sell, well we can argue about this point non stop, but definitely that the idea of moving away hit the Brooklyn market, especially in boro park when rent and sale prices are really smashed according to what it has been and still tons of inventory
And btw there is many brand new condos for under 700k by cascade and others

It's just silly to live in the neck in a 3 bedroom condo on the 8th floor when for this price you can get a mansion in Lakewood or upstate

Offline BP16

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 18, 2020, 12:31:49 PM »
Well not sure what you trying to say, but they went down with the prices and didn't go up and they can't sell, well we can argue about this point non stop, but definitely that the idea of moving away hit the Brooklyn market, especially in boro park when rent and sale prices are really smashed according to what it has been and still tons of inventory
And btw there is many brand new condos for under 700k by cascade and others

It's just silly to live in the neck in a 3 bedroom condo on the 8th floor when for this price you can get a mansion in Lakewood or upstate
Not so hard to understand what I am saying. not denying that people are moving out but remember the Heimisha community is growing B"H so it had to happen eventually.
Yea so in B.P. the 4 bdr aprt in now $3,800 instead of $4,000 a 2 bdr Apt in an apartment building is still $1,800 so stop saying that the prices really smashed. and yea you could find a 2 bdr apt for 700k.   check attachment below if prices are really smashed