Topic Wiki

Creek preserve- Wimauma FL
Creek Preserve is a development being built by DR Horton and Lennar Builders. These are single family homes. The development has 674 homes total, all new construction
Lennar Builder is pretty much done in that development.
The community offers amenities like a clubhouse, swimming pool, Playground, and basketball courts.

Pricing & home sizes
Size The homes range from 1500 to 3300 SQ ft.The lot sizes are from 40-60 x 120. There are some lots that back up to a preserve or pondview. Most lots will back other properties.
Prices:prices  range from 370K - 550K depending on the model, lot size and location.
Taxes & HOA:Annual HOA & CDD is 2000K Taxes are approx. 4-5K (after the reassessment)

Rentals:A 5 Bedroom home in the area rents for approximately 2700-2900.
There is minimal maintenance as the properties are brand new and comes with a builders one year warranty.

Home Pricing and Models as of 5/15/2022

DR Horton Pricing
Their base price goes by model and there is an additional charge per lot that goes from 7-45K Premium lots like a corner or over the water will be in the range of 30-40K lot charge.
ALLEX 1,504 3 2: $365,990

DARWIN 1,961 3 2.5: $384,990

ELSTON 2,260 4 2.5 : $400,990

ROBIE 2,447 5 3: $406,990

ARIA 1,672 3 2 : $385,990

CALI 1,828 4 2 : $398,990

ENSLEY 2,371 4 3 : $415,990

HAYDEN 2,605 5 3 : 428,990

LAUREL 1,844 3 2 : $391,990

LANTANA 2,045 4 2.5 : $409,990

CORAL 2,756 4 3 : $431,990

HEMINGWAY 2,934 5 3 2 ELEV G: $446,990

HOLDEN 3,313 4 3 2 ELEV G: $461,990

« Last edited by blue eyes on May 16, 2022, 05:57:37 AM »

Author Topic: New Chassidish Community Being Planned in Tampa  (Read 181682 times)

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: New Chassidish Community Being Planned in Tampa
« Reply #780 on: April 14, 2021, 05:23:04 PM »
Dude, if you want to communicate with people on a public forum, please pay attention to the words you are using and the flow of conversation. I pointed out how you were in such a hurry to respond rudely to someone, you not only missed their point, you made their point almost word for word.

Now you responded to me, who didn't argue the marketing point. You then proceeded to say, "They stopped doing marketing and started to hustle and sweat a bit to work one on one" Which IS MARKETING.
I took it down, but that person keeps on asking and throwing negative attention , these people don't want or plan to move, if he is serious he would have for sure gotten the info by now , who ever believes a new chasidish yishev can be built with marketing is just not realistic how this works and I am sure most here aren't chasidish and literally don't understand the chasidish culture and about new yeshivem

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 14, 2021, 05:25:28 PM »

to work one on one" Which IS MARKETING.

Well if you want to call this marketing then even better that's what Tampa does they work one on one, who ever is ready to do the giant step and make a move from NY/NJ to Florida they work with you one on one to help you do it, and that's why it happened and slowly people are moving in ,and you can be assured once they have 100 families living there , they will start doing mass marketing in the media

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 14, 2021, 05:28:16 PM »

Well if you want to call this marketing then even better that's what Tampa does they work one on one, who ever is ready to do the giant step and make a move from NY/NJ to Florida they work with you one on one to help you do it, and that's why it happened and slowly people are moving in ,and you can be assured once they have 100 families living there , they will start doing mass marketing in the media
I thought mass marketing isn't how it works and anyone who thinks it is isn't chasidish and doesn't understand "chasidish culture and about new yeshivem"
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline JlmBoi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 14, 2021, 05:29:57 PM »
I took it down, but that person keeps on asking and throwing negative attention , these people don't want or plan to move, if he is serious he would have for sure gotten the info by now , who ever believes a new chasidish yishev can be built with marketing is just not realistic how this works and I am sure most here aren't chasidish and literally don't understand the chasidish culture and about new yeshivem
I'm not saying they won't be successful, but it sends a certain message to do it the way that they are, and maybe that's what they are shooting for, I don't know, but I can see why it turns people off.
The chiddush of DDF is the way Dan Deals with all us crazies 🤪

Offline mushkovits

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 14, 2021, 05:30:10 PM »
I’m a Russian bot

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #785 on: April 14, 2021, 05:36:37 PM »
Take a chill, my man. It's 4:20 somewhere

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 14, 2021, 06:11:05 PM »
If they're calling it Tempa, I'm out.
If you watch the video, you would probably also be out. Sounds like he wants to market it for the Uber Chassidesh with no strong "secular" curriculum (at least that's how I understood it).

Offline whacked1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 14, 2021, 06:55:29 PM »
Take a chill, my man. It's 4:20 somewhere
Not in lakewood. They go straight to 5

Offline EliJelly

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 14, 2021, 07:46:23 PM »
No Be'er Mayim extra-fizzy seltzer? No deal.

On a more serious note, it's absolutely criminal that I learned more from this bootleg video that I did over the past year from the organizers. It boggles the mind that it's so hard to find any real info short of (presumably) reaching out to them privately.
Can't access that video. What are the chidushim in there?
Also, the fact that they do zero marketing is criminal and beyond stupid. Unless I am not chassidish enough either. ::)

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #790 on: April 14, 2021, 07:50:27 PM »
Mods, can we have the thread title fixed to Tempa? TIA

Also, pretty sure I've heard @Positive energy's "voice" before under a different moniker.
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 14, 2021, 08:11:02 PM »
I thought mass marketing isn't how it works and anyone who thinks it is isn't chasidish and doesn't understand "chasidish culture and about new yeshivem"
To start a new yishev ! History shows like bloomingburg and Jersey city that have spent on mass marketing that it was a waste of time and had a negative opposite affect, for an example if they publicize everything they have to offer then people just go talk bla bla , like this person here the only negative he can be busy asking again And again is why we don't hear from them, keep on talking... they need serious people that want to go live there, just feeding the gossipers ..is ending up having a reverse affect, once it's stable with around 100 families, these bla bla people can't really hurt the building of the yishev,I have followed it closely by other new chasidish yeshivem ,and people learn from the mistakes
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 08:22:04 PM by Positive energy »

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 14, 2021, 08:11:38 PM »
I'm not saying they won't be successful, but it sends a certain message to do it the way that they are, and maybe that's what they are shooting for, I don't know, but I can see why it turns people off.
What does people turn off?

Offline Positive energy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 14, 2021, 08:18:30 PM »
If you watch the video, you would probably also be out. Sounds like he wants to market it for the Uber Chassidesh with no strong "secular" curriculum (at least that's how I understood it).
This tells me enough that I am really stupid for even talking in to this discussion in here, he is building a yishev for chasidim, whatever it means chasidish in Williamsburg/bp/monsey/skver/kiryas yoel
א גוטן טאג
FyI The first few families are ultra/uber chasidish from kiryas yoel , skver, monsey and boro park ...that have sent their kids to mainstream mosdos ! so figure it out ..

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #794 on: April 14, 2021, 08:25:48 PM »
Advertising "Positive energy" is like advertising "Quality Inn."
When you need to say it, it's probably not.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #795 on: April 14, 2021, 08:27:34 PM »

Kinda like "Erlich."

I guess "Lurker" qualifies, too...

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 14, 2021, 08:33:04 PM »
Not in lakewood. They go straight to 5

Buffett fans, huh.

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #797 on: April 14, 2021, 09:14:19 PM »
Fwiw, the argument that they only want to market to people who are interested enough to pick up the phone and call the organizers is legitimate. Just make the argument without calling people names and getting into a hissy fit any time someone makes a post that you don't agree with 100%.

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #798 on: April 14, 2021, 09:46:48 PM »
@Positive energy the assertions you made about me are so absurd I won't even bother responding.

You do make my point though - all the people in this thread who seems to be involved/well informed/etc. in this project have been, quite frankly, obnoxious. I'm pretty sure the organizers are aware of this thread and I just wish someone would take the time to address some of the questions raised here.

And if they join and say that they prefer to only discuss things personally, even that would be helpful in a way. Personally I'm intrigued by the idea, but not nearly serious enough to call and make it "official". I want to get excited about this. That video didn't have much news, but what it did have was a real glimpse into the thought process and I found that quite revealing - in a good way.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 09:53:07 PM by Something Fishy »
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline yungermanchik

• View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #799 on: April 14, 2021, 09:51:03 PM »
It's not a new concept, It's just like רש"י on the top pf the page in נדרים etc.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 11:18:38 PM by yungermanchik »
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.