Author Topic: Costco Gloves - any way to find besides in Costco?  (Read 4742 times)

Offline Euclid

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Costco Gloves - any way to find besides in Costco?
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2022, 08:00:41 AM »
I like them because they are extremely strong, and won't rip when you are putting them on. At the same time, they are relatively thin, and are not hot or uncomfortable to wear.

For the record, I personally don't enjoy their baby wipes. They have a certain texture that I feel is abrasive to baby's skin. I use Up and Up wipes.
+1 for up and up

Offline BaltimoreMenachem

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2022, 10:04:03 AM »
+2 for up&up

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2022, 10:11:08 AM »
I like them because they are extremely strong, and won't rip when you are putting them on. At the same time, they are relatively thin, and are not hot or uncomfortable to wear.

For the record, I personally don't enjoy their baby wipes. They have a certain texture that I feel is abrasive to baby's skin. I use Up and Up wipes.

You mean target branded wipes?
 I have to put together a post. Been meaning to for a while.
 I tried each and every company, nothing cleans as good as a kirkland wipe. They even removed half of the garbage from the wipe this time around when they revamped the wipe texture and look.
    Those up and up wipes feel like a silk cloth.  That's made for your furniture when your doing a soft dusting. To do a proper cleaning you need a good solid material made fiber tencel wipe. But then again it's still soft and gentle.
  For another time to go on my wipe rant.   ::)

And as far as the gloves, that's a nice perk having a pair that doesn't rip before actually getting a chance to use them.
 Though I kind of sweat away(my hands when I have plastic suffocating them.) My hands are always crinkly when removing gloves. (As they were wet.)
+2 for up&up
+1 for up and up
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline YitzyS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2022, 10:54:26 AM »
+2 for up&up
Welcome to DDF!

Congrats on starting off on the right foot, agreeing with something I wrote.  :P