Author Topic: Stella Immanuel Asks Why We Don't Prescribe Prophylactic Hydroxychloroquine  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Tick tock

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Tweets, Pictures, And Videos That Are Coronavirus Related
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2020, 04:37:18 PM »
Iím curious how many of these ďfront lineĒ doctors actually work on the front lines. I didnít hear any of them say something like - I work in a Florida/Texas/Arizona hospital. Because the ones that actually do, donít sound anything like this.

Because once they get to the hospital its too late. Dr Zelenko has been saying this for months. The HCQ and Zinc is to prevent the patent from getting serious enough that he ever needs to go the hospital. All the studies that found HCQ to be ineffective were done either without Zinc or after the patient was already very ill.

Like everything in the world, you need to follow the money. There is no money made from HCQ so its pushed down. Its very simple

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2020, 04:40:46 PM »
Because once they get to the hospital its too late. Dr Zelenko has been saying this for months. The HCQ and Zinc is to prevent the patent from getting serious enough that he ever needs to go the hospital. All the studies that found HCQ to be ineffective were done either without Zinc or after the patient was already very ill.

Like everything in the world, you need to follow the money. There is no money made from HCQ so its pushed down. Its very simple
You honestly believe that doctors are not using something they believe works because there is no money?
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 260
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2020, 04:46:26 PM »
You honestly believe that doctors are not using something they believe works because there is no money?

Read his interview in the yated from a few weeks ago and you decide.
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2020, 04:49:31 PM »
Because they are believe there will be pushback from the media/ pharmaceutical companies and they will get in trouble. There will be a "boycott" against them or something similar. Yes 100%. There was just a study that shows that americans are scared to express their true beliefs about anything bc they will get in trouble at heir job, with their family, lose their friends etc. Its much easier to remain silent. And the torah has already told us Hakesef yaaneh is hakol. This isnt rocket science. You dont see how the media portrays anything trump related or trump supported?

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2020, 04:53:16 PM »
Okay that was Shlomo Hamelech in Koheles, the smartest man that ever lived. The Trah says Hashochad yiaver einei pikchim. Equally applicable

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2020, 04:55:10 PM »
Read his interview in the yated from a few weeks ago and you decide.
Who's interview?

Online yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2020, 04:58:08 PM »
Because once they get to the hospital its too late. Dr Zelenko has been saying this for months. The HCQ and Zinc is to prevent the patient from getting serious enough that he ever needs to go the hospital.

Source? Still waiting for a study proving this 6 month old theory. Anecdotal evidence and hearsay isn't quite convincing.

All the studies that found HCQ to be ineffective were done either without Zinc or after the patient was already very ill.

This double blind randomized study looked at HCQ as a early treatment and didn't find it effective. It also says: "Additional post hoc analyses showed that self-reported use of zinc or vitamin C in addition to hydroxychloroquine did not improve symptoms over use of hydroxychloroquine alone".

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2020, 05:00:20 PM »
Who's interview?
Dr. Zelenko's. it was in 2 weeks ago's Yated. But it's not available online. However, a follow-up article is: https://yated.com/public-trust-shaken-by-fraudulent-covid-19-studies/
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2020, 05:00:28 PM »

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 05:04:53 PM »
Source? Still waiting for a study proving this 6 month old theory. Anecdotal evidence and hearsay isn't quite convincing.

This double blind randomized study looked at HCQ as a early treatment and didn't find it effective. It also says: "Additional post hoc analyses showed that self-reported use of zinc or vitamin C in addition to hydroxychloroquine did not improve symptoms over use of hydroxychloroquine alone".

Sorry but I would rather look at anecdotal evidence (aka reality) then at these studies. Now pre-trump I never would say this. But in todays world there is so much falsehood, such an agenda, such a narrative, so many debunked anti-trump studies, articles, polls etc that I will much faster believe a religious persons feelings about the real workd who has actually treated 100s of patients than at the MSM corruption that has been proven wrong so many times. Even Fauci is turning out to be a political hack. Sorry that is just how it is. I wish iit weren't but it is. In today's world, truth is fiction and fiction is truth.

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2020, 05:05:10 PM »
Dr Zelenko
Quote from: Yated
Dr. Zev Zelenko, a renowned expert on Covid-19
This Dr. Zelenko?

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2020, 05:06:53 PM »
Sorry but I would rather look at anecdotal evidence (aka reality) reality then at these studies. Now pre-trump I never would say this. But in todays world there is so much falsehood, such an agenda, such a narrative, so many debunked anti-trump studies, articles, polls etc that I will much faster believe a religious persons feelings about the real workd who has actually treated 100s of patiients than at the MSM corruption that has been proven wrong so many times. Even Fauci is turning out to be a political hack. Sorry that is just how it is. I wish iit weren't but it is. In todays world, truth is fiction and fiction is truth
And this is why the world is going to pot - because this isn't even so crazy. I disagree with your conclusions, but I understand where you are coming from

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2020, 05:07:53 PM »
This Dr. Zelenko?

Yes. Dr Zev (Vladimir) Zelenko

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2020, 05:10:35 PM »
And this is why the world is going to pot - because this isn't even so crazy. I disagree with your conclusions, but I understand where you are coming from

I suppose nobody will know for certain how it will turn out for another few years. But I really belive that  Zelenko and Immanuel will be in the right side of history.