Author Topic: Stella Immanuel Asks Why We Don't Prescribe Prophylactic Hydroxychloroquine  (Read 9241 times)

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Tweets, Pictures, And Videos That Are Coronavirus Related
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2020, 04:53:16 PM »
Okay that was Shlomo Hamelech in Koheles, the smartest man that ever lived. The Trah says Hashochad yiaver einei pikchim. Equally applicable

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2020, 04:55:10 PM »
Read his interview in the yated from a few weeks ago and you decide.
Who's interview?
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2020, 04:58:08 PM »
Because once they get to the hospital its too late. Dr Zelenko has been saying this for months. The HCQ and Zinc is to prevent the patient from getting serious enough that he ever needs to go the hospital.

Source? Still waiting for a study proving this 6 month old theory. Anecdotal evidence and hearsay isn't quite convincing.

All the studies that found HCQ to be ineffective were done either without Zinc or after the patient was already very ill.
Like everything in the world, you need to follow the money. There is no money made from HCQ so its pushed down. Its very simple

This double blind randomized study looked at HCQ as a early treatment and didn't find it effective. It also says: "Additional post hoc analyses showed that self-reported use of zinc or vitamin C in addition to hydroxychloroquine did not improve symptoms over use of hydroxychloroquine alone".
Visibly Jewish

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2020, 05:00:20 PM »
Who's interview?
Dr. Zelenko's. it was in 2 weeks ago's Yated. But it's not available online. However, a follow-up article is: https://yated.com/public-trust-shaken-by-fraudulent-covid-19-studies/
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2020, 05:00:28 PM »

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 05:04:53 PM »
Source? Still waiting for a study proving this 6 month old theory. Anecdotal evidence and hearsay isn't quite convincing.

This double blind randomized study looked at HCQ as a early treatment and didn't find it effective. It also says: "Additional post hoc analyses showed that self-reported use of zinc or vitamin C in addition to hydroxychloroquine did not improve symptoms over use of hydroxychloroquine alone".

Sorry but I would rather look at anecdotal evidence (aka reality) then at these studies. Now pre-trump I never would say this. But in todays world there is so much falsehood, such an agenda, such a narrative, so many debunked anti-trump studies, articles, polls etc that I will much faster believe a religious persons feelings about the real workd who has actually treated 100s of patients than at the MSM corruption that has been proven wrong so many times. Even Fauci is turning out to be a political hack. Sorry that is just how it is. I wish iit weren't but it is. In today's world, truth is fiction and fiction is truth.

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2020, 05:05:10 PM »
Dr Zelenko
Quote from: Yated
Dr. Zev Zelenko, a renowned expert on Covid-19
This Dr. Zelenko?

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2020, 05:06:53 PM »
Sorry but I would rather look at anecdotal evidence (aka reality) reality then at these studies. Now pre-trump I never would say this. But in todays world there is so much falsehood, such an agenda, such a narrative, so many debunked anti-trump studies, articles, polls etc that I will much faster believe a religious persons feelings about the real workd who has actually treated 100s of patiients than at the MSM corruption that has been proven wrong so many times. Even Fauci is turning out to be a political hack. Sorry that is just how it is. I wish iit weren't but it is. In todays world, truth is fiction and fiction is truth
And this is why the world is going to pot - because this isn't even so crazy. I disagree with your conclusions, but I understand where you are coming from

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2020, 05:07:53 PM »
This Dr. Zelenko?

Yes. Dr Zev (Vladimir) Zelenko

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2020, 05:10:35 PM »
And this is why the world is going to pot - because this isn't even so crazy. I disagree with your conclusions, but I understand where you are coming from

I suppose nobody will know for certain how it will turn out for another few years. But I really belive that  Zelenko and Immanuel will be in the right side of history.

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2020, 05:11:16 PM »
Sorry but I would rather look at anecdotal evidence (aka reality) then at these studies. Now pre-trump I never would say this. But in todays world there is so much falsehood, such an agenda, such a narrative, so many debunked anti-trump studies, articles, polls etc that I will much faster believe a religious persons feelings about the real workd who has actually treated 100s of patients than at the MSM corruption that has been proven wrong so many times. Even Fauci is turning out to be a political hack. Sorry that is just how it is. I wish iit weren't but it is. In today's world, truth is fiction and fiction is truth.

Since you know everyone's true motives, please tell me what's the agenda of the university of Minnesota? They state that they were hoping to find that HCQ is in fact effective. It was not conducted to prove that HCQ is useless.
Visibly Jewish

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2020, 05:15:10 PM »
Since you know everyone's true motives, please tell me what's the agenda of the university of Minnesota? They state that they were hoping to find that HCQ is in fact effective. It was not conducted to prove that HCQ is useless.

They say that is their agenda. That doesnt mean that is really their agenda. Just like AOC says her agenda is to save the planet with the green new deal and then her advisor says its about the economy. Trust me I would love to eat crow on this. But at this point I am going to follow the money on everything. Unless its about getting Trump out of office. Since HCQ is about the money AND getting Trump out of office I definitely dont believ the study. Okay thats a but strong but I am going to take hit with a heaping spoon of salt

You can think I am crazy. Thats fine. Nobody will know conclusiveky for sure for another few years. But I bet if you had to be treated with Covid at THIS point you would faster go to Zelenko then Fauci

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2020, 05:18:17 PM »

Also now that you clearly stated that you have zero regard for science or studies, what makes Zelenko study so remarkably truthful? Is he 100% leshem shamayim or is there a chance he's in it for the fame and constant interviews? And since you hate political hacks, how does your strong belief in an unscientific opinion not make you a hack?

Unrelated question - would you claim publicly that there is a cure for corona and tell people not to wear masks based on dr z? Or do you separate that which you believe personally and what you would advise others.

Visibly Jewish

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2020, 05:19:57 PM »
You can think I am crazy. Thats fine. Nobody will know conclusiveky for sure for another few years. But I bet if you had to be treated with Covid at THIS point you would faster go to Zelenko then Fauci

Fauci is a thousand times more truthful than Zelenko. I hope Zelenko is somehow right but he makes it difficult to believe anything he says.
Visibly Jewish

Online PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2020, 05:21:57 PM »
Zelenko study
What's that? Last I saw, he claimed his patients have a 99.3% survival rate, which is the same as Coronavirus around the world with or without HCQ
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2020, 05:22:03 PM »

That study as far as I am aware also did not include Zinc in it. Anyway I would like to know how you believe that a drug that worked in this coctail could have cured 99% of patients it was done on then be found in a study to be worthless. If someone told you that a study found that drinking water didnt cure dehydration would you belive that?

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2020, 05:23:04 PM »
Fauci is a thousand times more truthful than Zelenko. I hope Zelenko is somehow right but he makes it difficult to believe anything he says.

Really? Like Fauci saying that masks arent necessaery? What lies did Zelenko say?

Online PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2020, 05:24:02 PM »
Really? Like Fauci saying that masks arent necessaery? What lies did Zelenko say?
That 20,000 people in KJ had Coronavirus
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2020, 05:24:10 PM »
But at this point I am going to follow the money on everything. Unless its about getting Trump out of office. Since HCQ is about the money AND getting Trump out of office I definitely dont believ the study.

Okay, so can you please explain to us this money trail that you so meticulously followed?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2020, 05:24:36 PM »
Just curious - how exactly do I follow the money? Are there no companies that produce hcq, zpac, and zinc? Perhaps they won't make hundreds billions, but if it's in fact effective, that's billions of dollars for an already produced drug. What about insurance companies, don't they save billions of dollars if there's a cure? Where do I follow the money to? Do I need a 5g microchip implanted in my brain to get directions to Fauci's secret offshore bank on Bill Gates' island?
Visibly Jewish