Author Topic: Terra Chips 24 pack Half off  (Read 861 times)

Offline Jfromthebay

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Terra Chips 24 pack Half off
« on: August 17, 2020, 03:55:52 AM »
 $10.. That's half off.

There is a catch, they expire 9/11/20 but if your like me. They'll be gone by then. I ordered 2 orders

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EQYSLC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1

Enjoy

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Re: Terra Chips 24 pack Half off
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 10:12:13 AM »
$10.. That's half off.

There is a catch, they expire 9/11/20 but if your like me. They'll be gone by then. I ordered 2 orders

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EQYSLC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1

Enjoy
Why don't you put the price in the header?
 If you get a bag of chips that are expiring in a month your entitled to get a full refund, nowhere does it day on the listing its expiring in a month.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Jfromthebay

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Chips 24 pack $10
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 04:04:56 PM »
Why don't you put the price in the header?
 If you get a bag of chips that are expiring in a month your entitled to get a full refund, nowhere does it day on the listing its expiring in a month.

You are absolutely correct, I should have put the price in the header. I am a bad poster shame on me for wanting to share an awesome deal with this community at 2am with such bad manners. I tried to be as honest as possible and give all facts, sorry I made you open a post to get all the information. I love great deals and I just wanna share it with everyone.

The deals dead thats why you dont see the expiration date bc the offer no longer exist. Congrats to the ones that got the deal.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 06:16:32 PM by Jfromthebay »

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 07:21:00 PM »
You are absolutely correct, I should have put the price in the header. I am a bad poster shame on me for wanting to share an awesome deal with this community at 2am with such bad manners. I tried to be as honest as possible and give all facts, sorry I made you open a post to get all the information. I love great deals and I just wanna share it with everyone.

The deals dead thats why you dont see the expiration date bc the offer no longer exist. Congrats to the ones that got the deal.  ;D
When a product is on sale it doesn't have to go hand in hand, meaning that something is wrong with the product.
  The expiration date should be well beyond a month.

Nowhere does it state a month exp.

Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 08:08:00 PM »
When a product is on sale it doesn't have to go hand in hand, meaning that something is wrong with the product.

Offline myi

• View Profile
Re: Terra Chips 24 pack Half off
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 08:15:32 PM »

Offline Jfromthebay

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 08:20:02 PM »

If you happen to see it when I orginally posted it showed on all 3 sellers posted expiration dates, I clearly explained that in the post. These 2 orders are coming from amazon warehouse. Just bc you dont see it now doesnt mean it didnt exist. I dont understand why its so unbelievable? I still purchased them bc I know I'll finish them even after expiration date. Best by dates are always suggested.

Thank you Joel2..