DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Samsung Galaxy Note20

(1/3) > >>

Yo ssi:
https://www.dansdeals.com/?p=239133&t

@Dan why would you say an upgrade is worth it?

jj1000:

--- Quote from: Yo ssi on August 06, 2020, 01:03:42 PM ---https://www.dansdeals.com/?p=239133&t

@Dan why would you say an upgrade is worth it?

--- End quote ---
For $450* you get:

The Ultra version now has a 120Hz refresh rate, for ultra-smooth scrolling and better S pen responsiveness. It also comes with Gorilla Glass Victus shielding on front and back to make it less prone to cracks and scratches. The Ultra version has upgraded camera specs, with a 108MP main camera and 5x optical zoom and 50x super zoom.

ALSO 5G and a newer internal battery which has a limited lifespan.

If you count $200 accessories as cash.

Yo ssi:

--- Quote from: jj1000 on August 06, 2020, 01:05:44 PM ---For $450* you get:

The Ultra version now has a 120Hz refresh rate, for ultra-smooth scrolling and better S pen responsiveness. It also comes with Gorilla Glass Victus shielding on front and back to make it less prone to cracks and scratches. The Ultra version has upgraded camera specs, with a 108MP main camera and 5x optical zoom and 50x super zoom.

ALSO 5G and a newer internal battery which has a limited lifespan.

If you count $200 accessories as cash.

--- End quote ---
Don't forget smaller internal storage and shorter battery life, plus bulkier.
And downgraded from 45w charging to 25w!

jj1000:

--- Quote from: Yo ssi on August 06, 2020, 01:19:53 PM ---Don't forget smaller internal storage and shorter battery life, plus bulkier.

--- End quote ---
Battery life on current note lasts more than needed, so really not a concern. But I suppose would have to see.

And bulkier is prob an exaggeration with no real difference, not like this is a small phone to begin with. I can't imagine any practical difference.

Mikes@Micro:

--- Quote from: jj1000 on August 06, 2020, 01:21:49 PM ---Battery life on current note lasts more than needed, so really not a concern. But I suppose would have to see.

And bulkier is prob an exaggeration with no real difference, not like this is a small phone to begin with. I can't imagine any practical difference.

--- End quote ---
+1 how many of you dont keep your phone in a case?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version