Author Topic: Looking for a contact at Laufer Aviation - help with baggage delivery in Israel  (Read 798 times)

Offline fafa123

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Seminary flight from JFK to TLV on AF on Monday 8/24, short stop in CDG, arrived in TLV Tuesday 8/25.  Not surprisingly, given that most girls had 2 or 3 pieces of luggage and less than an hour of connection time, most of the bags didn't make it.  On Wednesday AF customer service rep advised that bags were arriving by 6pm local time.  Best I can tell, the bags did arrive.  Less than 30 were delivered (best guess is 100 still outstanding).  Given the mandatory quarantine, getting supplies is limited at best.  My kid is still wearing the same skirt a week later.

One parent was told that Laufer Aviation is the courier for the bags.  Telephone goes to voicemail.  Emails unanswered.  AF says bags are out to delivery and that's all they know.  Travel agent that booked the flights does not answer calls.  Sem sent a truck to the airport that was turned back (no entering the airport grounds if you are not flying).

Anyone have a contact on the ground?  Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thank you.

Offline flyingace

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile

Offline fafa123

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
 :'(  So just wait until it is delivered then...

Offline mijo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA: 1K, HHonors: Dia, IHG Plat
Seminary flight from JFK to TLV on AF on Monday 8/24, short stop in CDG, arrived in TLV Tuesday 8/25.  Not surprisingly, given that most girls had 2 or 3 pieces of luggage and less than an hour of connection time, most of the bags didn't make it.  On Wednesday AF customer service rep advised that bags were arriving by 6pm local time.  Best I can tell, the bags did arrive.  Less than 30 were delivered (best guess is 100 still outstanding).  Given the mandatory quarantine, getting supplies is limited at best.  My kid is still wearing the same skirt a week later.

One parent was told that Laufer Aviation is the courier for the bags.  Telephone goes to voicemail.  Emails unanswered.  AF says bags are out to delivery and that's all they know.  Travel agent that booked the flights does not answer calls.  Sem sent a truck to the airport that was turned back (no entering the airport grounds if you are not flying).

Anyone have a contact on the ground?  Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thank you.

Lost and Found
lost@lauferghi.com
TEL: +972 3 9754072 9am-2pm Sun-Fri