Author Topic: (HOT!!!!)Shoprunner FREE for a Year ($79) = FREE 2-Day Shipping @ select stores!  (Read 8972 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
Thanks AsherO!

I hope AsherO has a price match guarantee cuz shoprunner is giving out free year memberships on their FB page  :P
https://www.facebook.com/ShopRunner?sk=app_126927210731689

Offline Avid Reader

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
Re: Re: Amazon Prime Wannabe, worth it?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 11:15:05 AM »
I hope AsherO has a price match guarantee cuz shoprunner is giving out free year memberships on their FB page  :P

LOL...

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »
It's not working anyways (despite the fact that they say it is)
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 11:18:34 AM »
It's not working anyways (despite the fact that they say it is)

I got as far as the registration page but I don't need it. If you're not able to get there I can fill out your info if you'd like

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
I got as far as the registration page but I don't need it. If you're not able to get there I can fill out your info if you'd like
Even on that page, after filling it out, it says" This action is currently unavailable, please try again later."

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 11:28:43 AM »
Even on that page, after filling it out, it says" This action is currently unavailable, please try again later."
+1
I don't really need it either. I don't think I've ever ordered from any of their sites.
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 11:31:17 AM »

Usually I've found that when that happens a simple screen shot and e-mail will clear things up

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 11:35:27 AM »
Usually I've found that when that happens a simple screen shot and e-mail will clear things up
What can I take a screenshot of? there's no confirmation or anything.

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »
What can I take a screenshot of? there's no confirmation or anything.

just a screen shot showing  that you tried applying before they ran out and weren't able to get through. No guarantees obviously but I've found that they will usually honor those

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »
just a screen shot showing  that you tried applying before they ran out and weren't able to get through. No guarantees obviously but I've found that they will usually honor those

Aha.
I spoke with shoprunner on the phone and they said their systems are down at the moment because of the overwhelming FB response.

Offline yid

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 12:00:48 PM »
from their FB page
"ShopRunner
Folks - this is Mike Golden. I am the President of ShopRunner. We are so sorry for the aggravitation we have caused today. We just got more overwhelmed with traffic than we ever anticipated. I have made the decision to keep this open all day because it simply wouldn't be fair after you tried so hard to deny you a free membership. We are grateful for your interest in our service. We expect to be back in great shape momentarily. I will personally let you know. If we are unable to restore the service, we will provide an email address for you to let us know how we can reach out and make good on our offer."

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 12:35:32 PM »
Good news:

ShopRunner:
OK - we have an update for all of you. We are doing our very best to stay up and stable, but there are literally thousand of folks just repeatedly hitting the submit button on the form. We have an alternative solution and rest assured this will enable to get your free ShopRunner membership without fear that you will miss out. If you send an email to Promo@ShopRunner.com that simply contains your name and email address, as soon as we have stabilized the website, we will email you a unique PIN# that will allow you to sign up for your free 1-yr. membership. We don't want anyone else to needlessly waste any more of their valuable time. Thank you all so very much for your understanding and patience with us today. We are truly grateful.

Offline rcarentals

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz 1# Plat, Sabre, Travel Agent
Shoprunner FREE for a Year ($79 Value!) = FREE 2-Day Shipping from Various Online Stores w/FB LIKE
+10$ credit for refferals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

direct link https://www.shoprunner.com/today-only-free-1-year-membership
EXPIRES today!!! there was an original limit of 10000 now it's open all day!

click on the “Today Free Membership” tab to get a FREE one year membership to ShopRunner (a $79 value!!). Just enter your name and email address and click to activate this offer; you will go to a page with your unique pin code and then be able to create your account. Note that the payment info section is optional, so you can skip over it. Once you’ve created your account, a pop up will come up that states “Your Account is now Active!”.

From FB:

If you send an email to Promo@ShopRunner.com that simply contains your name and email address, as soon as we have stabilized the website, we will email you a unique PIN# that will allow you to sign up for your free 1-yr. membership.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 02:27:14 PM by rcarentals »
Do not boast for tomorrow, Because you do not know what the day will bear.(Mishlei C27.V1)

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
Didn't have it's own thread but can be found here

Offline rcarentals

• View Profile
true that but the update from fbook is that it'll be available all day not just to the first 10,000
if you tryed getting it this morning you wouldve seen how it was impossible to get it, b/c site was comletely crashed,.. but now it's up and it the 10,000 limit is gone..
i.e
fbook,
Folks - this is Mike Golden. I am the President of ShopRunner. We are so sorry for the aggravitation we have caused today. We just got more overwhelmed with traffic than we ever anticipated. I have made the decision to keep this open all day because it simply wouldn't be fair after you tried so hard to deny you a free membership. We are grateful for your interest in our service. We expect to be back in great shape momentarily. I will personally let you know. If we are unable to restore the service, we will provide an email address for you to let us know how we can reach out and make good on our offer.
and then
OK - we have an update for all of you. We are doing our very best to stay up and stable, but there are literally thousand of folks just repeatedly hitting the submit button on the form. We have an alternative solution and rest assured this will enable to get your free ShopRunner membership without fear that you will miss out. If you send an email to Promo@ShopRunner.com that simply contains your name and email address, as soon as we have stabilized the website, we will email you a unique PIN# that will allow you to sign up for your free 1-yr. membership. We don't want anyone else to needlessly waste any more of their valuable time. Thank you all so very much for your understanding and patience with us today. We are truly grateful.

and then
Folks, feel free to send your email addresses like you have been, but wanted you to know that we feel we are in good shape now. The normal sign-up process is working and we expect (fingers are crossed) that we will stay that way. We are thrilled that you gave us the opportunity to service you. We have a great product and we think you will love how it will save you time and money. In my case, having ShopRunner has allowed me to be a better father, husband and business person by allowing me to get things done efficiently and costs effectively. My weekends are now spent doing things I want to do and not things I have to do. Please enjoy it and I wish you all a very happy holiday!
Do not boast for tomorrow, Because you do not know what the day will bear.(Mishlei C27.V1)

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
Thats all mentioned there. I just hadn't made a separate thread about it because after the whole amex gift chain promo I didn't think anyone would be interested. Either way thanks for the thread

Offline rcarentals

• View Profile
i think this is something that should be not just it's own thread but on the front page,.. all my friends are signing up and it's technically better than amazon prime cause it's not limited just to amazon!! and it's free under 25$ too!! wich kicks prime!.. no more fillers just free shiping no matter what! this is really hot..

Offline joeb1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, CPA, Travel Agent
still not working

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
i think this is something that should be not just it's own thread but on the front page,.. all my friends are signing up and it's technically better than amazon prime cause it's not limited just to amazon!! and it's free under 25$ too!! wich kicks prime!.. no more fillers just free shiping no matter what! this is really hot..

better than prime??

prime you get free shipping from amazon without a $25 minimum either. shoprunner gets you from where? toys r us and newegg are the only ones normal I saw but everyone has their own places they shop I guess. Also, I think everyone already has this free from amex gift chain

Offline joeb1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, CPA, Travel Agent
better than prime??

prime you get free shipping from amazon without a $25 minimum either. shoprunner gets you from where? toys r us and newegg are the only ones normal I saw but everyone has their own places they shop I guess. Also, I think everyone already has this free from amex gift chain
excuse my ignorance...whats amex gift chain?