Author Topic: US AIRWAYS BUSINESS CLASS  (Read 13715 times)

Offline Deal Guy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: US AIRWAYS BUSINESS CLASS
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 01:57:37 AM »
Here ill reemphasize what i wrote in my original post: "The head flight attendant would not let my pregnant wife sit in business instead of me." I tried everything. She would not let my wife sit there instead of me with or without the baby.

Would u plz explain the story. If you originally both had business, and somehow due to the volcano, only one of you had business, how did it come to be that you got it ticketed for you and not for her?

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 09:45:28 AM »
Would u plz explain the story. If you originally both had business, and somehow due to the volcano, only one of you had business, how did it come to be that you got it ticketed for you and not for her?

We were on two separate reservations flying on LX through ZUR and were re-ticketed on US through PHL. When they re-ticketed us they put me in envoy and her in coach with the baby hoping that another seat would open. I asked them to switch it and they said that either one of us would be able to sit in the envoy seat. When we got to TLV, they would not let us switch nor would the flight attendants let us switch.

Online Alexsei

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2012, 12:06:57 PM »
How about US airways for economy class YUL-PHL-TLV?
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2012, 02:23:26 PM »
How about US airways for economy class YUL-PHL-TLV?
I flew coach on PHL TLV route recently and it is better than CO or DL IMHO. Seats are wide and planes are generally empty. I believe the flight takes a bit longer than CO or DL, because they use a different plane.
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים