Topic Wiki

LG classic
Where to buy: Amazon in stock sometimes.
Best Buy Pickup

Net 10 (Plan purchase required)

Network supported:

(all devices support all networks or you need to check the specs before you buy)

Plans available while locked in with tracfone: many, see tracfone's website. Unlimited talk and text for $20/mo ($5 discount for 2 months with autopay)

For new accounts activated with Tracfone, use this referral code for 8,000 points(worth 4 months of service free). Must be activated within 2 weeks of activating service/making an account.
 Copy and paste code.
OAXW-3610

Can the browser be locked: Yes (TAG can do it for a one-time fee)
« Last edited by qooldude on April 25, 2022, 07:58:00 PM »

Author Topic: LG Classic  (Read 91133 times)

Offline etech0

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
Re: LG Classic
« Reply #400 on: December 29, 2021, 01:40:16 PM »
When they right smartphone plan does it mean anything or just a marketing term
I have a smartphone plan on my flip phone. They just decide to recommend those plans for smartphones.
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 29, 2021, 09:07:12 PM »
*Write
["-"]

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 05, 2022, 07:59:20 PM »
REFERRED BY A FRIEND? Enter their unique code here.

what goes here?
["-"]

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 05, 2022, 08:01:20 PM »
Me.. Only verizon.
 As the Verizon that wing gives you is a tracfone service.
 I would go with TracFone and get the $15 plan for the first two months with auto pay then continue with $20 plan.

Unless you want at&t or T-Mobile go on eBay and get the $99 for a year unlimited with TracFone and use the lg classic from Walmart (though I have yet to try if it would work.)
 I did try a tracfone sim in the lg classic from Walmart and worked fine.

Or if you have your own phone use WING for at&t for 12$ or I think they have a $10 for sprint.
 A DP..
 I called wing for some sims as I planned on using the service, but never got around to activating it, they kept on texting me after that for free bonuses for signing up for a plan first $15 then 30 then 50$.
  So if you order sims and wait around a week they'll bombored you with free money.

If you do end up using tracfone make sure to sign up for a rewards account. Though I only have a 5k and 5k referral.
 You can use both referrals one for the web and one for the app and get 10k of free points.
 But on reddit you can find those who referred 3 or more people and get 8k per referral.

But here's my referral codes for Tracfone anyways. Working on making three accounts with service to up my referral credits.

Using the App enter code.. UNYC-2A1C

On the website use code... OAXW-3610
Stack both.
You have successfully redeemed the referral code! You have received 8,000 points.

thank you

any other referral codes?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #404 on: January 09, 2022, 02:05:47 AM »
You have successfully redeemed the referral code! You have received 8,000 points.

thank you

any other referral codes?
You used to be able to stack codes. But that's your best option. Thanks for helping.
 That's 4 months free for you. Remember to take off autopay after 2 months of $15 each, and add the free 4 months.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 02:24:51 AM by myi »
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #405 on: January 09, 2022, 05:40:04 AM »
What are the codes?
["-"]

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 09, 2022, 08:58:48 AM »
What are the codes?
Back around a year ago, you were able to stack the mobile app code and website code for 16,000 points enough for 8 months free unlmtd talk and text and 1gb each month.

Now max you'll get is the 8k which is what you got.
 That's still a solid offer. In essence you're getting for $30 on Verizon. Service for 6 Months. You only pay tax on the first two months.
 Half way through the year. After the year you can get the device unlocked and use it anywhere.

You'll need to pay the intro $15 per first two months. And then you'll be able to get or rather have access to the points. It takes 60 days for the points to go from pending to post. So 2 months of the intro price of 15$ on auto renewal will get you the points unlocked to be able to use.

Any questions I'll be glad to help out.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Online TzviR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • [b]Learn to play for a kumzits in 5 weeks!
« Reply #407 on: January 09, 2022, 02:56:40 PM »
Two interesting things:

TracFone officially changed the referral program to earn both sides much less points, although it seems that it is still giving the old amounts.

Also TracFone seems to have changed their unlocking policy for new activations to be unlocked after 60 days. The site is very unclear but I called them up and they told me that phones activated after November 23rd only need to have service for 60 days to be unlocked.

tfwunlockpolicy.com

My  prizes from CV :)

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 09, 2022, 02:58:18 PM »
Two interesting things:

TracFone officially changed the referral program to earn both sides much less points, although it seems that it is still giving the old amounts.

Also TracFone seems to have changed their unlocking policy for new activations to be unlocked after 60 days. The site is very unclear but I called them up and they told me that phones activated after November 23rd only need to have service for 60 days to be unlocked.

tfwunlockpolicy.com
What in the world. I guess the LG tracfone will go up in price.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 09, 2022, 02:59:29 PM »
Two interesting things:

tfwunlockpolicy.com
Thats great news. Thanks for sharing.

If the TracFone device was activated with new service on the Verizon network on or after November 23, 2021, then at least 60 days must have elapsed since the device was activated.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 09, 2022, 03:04:24 PM »
Two interesting things:

tfwunlockpolicy.com
So the new game plan is..
 Use this with tracfone for 2 months with service at $15 a month for two months.
 They have the lg classic flip for $20 on tracfone website or Amazon or best buy.
 So we're at $30 for two months and within 14 days of activation enter the referral code for 8k (copy and paste code.. OAXW-3610) which gets you 4 months of free service. So now at 6 months for $30. Then switch to Mobi.com which I can get you a referral for $15. Gets you $5 for 3 months and then you pay $10 a month for 1gb and talk and text.

Offline Darth1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 09, 2022, 10:31:58 PM »
Your better off getting the 3 month basic phone plan for $20 if your just trying to unlock the phone
They have the lg classic flip for $20 on tracfone website or Amazon or best buy.
They dont have it on tracfone website. Its $100 on Amazon. Good luck finding in Best Buy in the Tri State area and its only sold in store.
enter the referral code for 8k 
The referral codes are only giving 5k now to the referred party (the referrer will get 8k...)(unless your old one gives more, I havent tried it)
(copy and paste code.. OAXW-3610)
Or you can copy and paste my code VMZM-333A

Online TzviR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • [b]Learn to play for a kumzits in 5 weeks!
« Reply #412 on: January 10, 2022, 12:22:29 AM »
So the new game plan is..
 So we're at $30 for two months and within 14 days of activation enter the referral code for 8k (copy and paste code.. OAXW-3610) which gets you 4 months of free service. So now at 6 months for $30. Then switch to Mobi.com which I can get you a referral for $15. Gets you $5 for 3 months and then you pay $10 a month for 1gb and talk and text.
All this sounds great. Only thing is that it not avalible on amazon or tracfone website. Best Buy is avalible for in store or pickup only maximum one.

My  prizes from CV :)

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 10, 2022, 12:36:40 AM »
Your better off getting the 3 month basic phone plan for $20 if your just trying to unlock the phone
  Most people want unlmt text and talk, as well as 1gb for the month. So to spare an extra $5 is well worth it Vs getting 500mb 500text and 500min for 2 months is very little.

They dont have it on tracfone website. Its $100 on Amazon. Good luck finding in Best Buy in the Tri State area and its only sold in store.
Buy it from Straight talk and get service there. But you'll have to look for a referral code online to make it worthwhile. To use for the 2 months to get it unlocked.
 They have it for $19.99

The referral codes are only giving 5k now to the referred party (the referrer will get 8k...)(unless your old one gives more, I havent tried it)Or you can copy and paste my code VMZM-333A
You still get 8k from my code above your post.
Yours might be 5k. Have no clue how many referrals you have.

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 10, 2022, 06:39:59 PM »
Two interesting things:

tfwunlockpolicy.com
this should answer all your questions
https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-completes-tracfone-wireless-inc-acquisition

Offline mr.

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 13, 2022, 02:52:40 AM »
I am in EY and want to open my lg flip that i bought from tracfone
i have filed up the 90 day plan
do i need to wait 90 days or once i payed for it its enough is there a promo code i need to enter in order to open it or it will automatically open

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 13, 2022, 10:15:23 AM »
I am in EY and want to open my lg flip that i bought from tracfone
i have filed up the 90 day plan
do i need to wait 90 days or once i payed for it its enough is there a promo code i need to enter in order to open it or it will automatically open
Just activated the service for the 1st time now?
 Yes you would need to wait out the 60days.
 I'm really curios to know of it would work properly on other carriers.
   I have a few that are a different version which work great in Israel because it uses the 3g bands. And at&t network.

Offline haltkup

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 16, 2022, 04:35:35 PM »
I currently have Selectel with full year prepaid plan
Can I just buy the lg classic at best buy ($30) and insert the sim?
If not, what would be my best options? Suggestion for a better flip phone?
(Sorry for being a bit of a novice on this topic but reading other threads it seemed that selectel is a comparable network)

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 16, 2022, 04:42:31 PM »
I currently have Selectel with full year prepaid plan
Can I just buy the lg classic at best buy ($30) and insert the sim?
If not, what would be my best options? Suggestion for a better flip phone?
(Sorry for being a bit of a novice on this topic but reading other threads it seemed that selectel is a comparable network)
Straight Talk has the devices, for 20 and a few dollars for the plan. Last alternative if you can't get from best buy. Though you'll need to call to have the phone adjusted to your network.

Offline haltkup

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 16, 2022, 04:54:54 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply ..just want to make sure I understand you statement. It will work but it may not be in stock at best buy, So I can get it from another carrier (straight talk)?
I don’t want to give up my current plan that is already prepaid till August.