Author Topic: UberEats $400 Sweepstakes  (Read 887 times)

Offline cgr

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
UberEats $400 Sweepstakes
« on: September 17, 2020, 12:32:52 PM »
Now through September 30, order a family item* from Red Lobster, Denny’s, or Zaxby’s and be entered for a chance to win $400 in Uber Cash.

Here’s how it works:
Order at least one item from participating Denny’s, Red Lobster, or Zaxby’s family menu sections between 9/17 and 9/30 on the Uber Eats app to be entered to win**
If you’re one of the 10 randomly selected winners, you’ll be notified via email on 10/09.
Each winner will receive $400 in Uber Cash in their account.

For kosher members:
Free Alternate Method of Entry Form: To enter without making a purchase, complete this (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejzXbpTHAOO7z7Sel2nJwPBSyB8swLPftQnT5hWPipQWoOiQ/viewform) form and provide your complete name, phone number and valid email address associated with your Uber account to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. An Uber account is required, and can be obtained at no cost at uber.com or by downloading the app from the appropriate app store. No purchase or order with Uber Eats  or Uber  is necessary to enter.

Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address and/or Uber account throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.  Entries received in excess of this stated limitation will be void.

Offline KSMH

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
Re: UberEats $400 Sweepstakes
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 01:20:35 PM »
Now through September 30, order a family item* from Red Lobster, Denny’s, or Zaxby’s and be entered for a chance to win $400 in Uber Cash.

Here’s how it works:
Order at least one item from participating Denny’s, Red Lobster, or Zaxby’s family menu sections between 9/17 and 9/30 on the Uber Eats app to be entered to win**
If you’re one of the 10 randomly selected winners, you’ll be notified via email on 10/09.
Each winner will receive $400 in Uber Cash in their account.

For kosher members:
Free Alternate Method of Entry Form: To enter without making a purchase, complete this (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejzXbpTHAOO7z7Sel2nJwPBSyB8swLPftQnT5hWPipQWoOiQ/viewform) form and provide your complete name, phone number and valid email address associated with your Uber account to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. An Uber account is required, and can be obtained at no cost at uber.com or by downloading the app from the appropriate app store. No purchase or order with Uber Eats  or Uber  is necessary to enter.

Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address and/or Uber account throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.  Entries received in excess of this stated limitation will be void.

Thanx, Interesting they are offering this.
Always praying for delayed baggage.

Offline cgr

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 01:23:37 PM »
Thanx, Interesting they are offering this.

I added the comment for kosher members...
I was going to email them that they're being discriminatory by not giving kosher or other dietary restriction members a chance to participate so I read through the T&C's and lo and behold they do offer an alternative.

Offline KSMH

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 01:26:08 PM »
I was going to email them that they're being discriminatory by not giving kosher or other dietary restriction members a chance to participate so I read through the T&C's and lo and behold they do offer an alternative.
Wow, Nice!
Always praying for delayed baggage.

Offline mercaz1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 01:33:28 PM »
with all the fees associated with UberEats this is 2 meals

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 01:43:25 PM »
with all the fees associated with UberEats this is 2 meals
Lol.

Delivery fee $0.49 but service fee $12.59 and priority delivery $1.49 and ...
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline justmeha

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2020, 01:51:09 PM »
BH for "No Purchase Necessary laws".