Author Topic: COVIDiots  (Read 66529 times)

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Re: COVIDiots
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2020, 08:32:16 AM »
Yeah but those guys are on drugs....

What makes you think these people weren't?
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline avromie7

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2020, 09:18:47 AM »
Do you know how many people take drug tests for work with full knowledge that they won't pass? People are stupid.
They have no choice at that point, all they can do is hope it somehow gets messed up.
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline SSLPhD

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2020, 11:05:34 AM »
You have to test to go to Hawaii
They should've tested late enough that they wouldn't have had the results on time to get out of quarantine.  The article said they live on Kuaui; of course they'd rather quarantine in their own home.  I'm not saying that what they did was right, but I can understand their thought process.
44/50, 46/63

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2020, 07:25:04 PM »
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline Euclid

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2020, 07:46:58 PM »

Offline ShimshonK

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Covidiot Stories
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2021, 01:30:05 AM »
True story. Family member is a school nurse. Kid comes in complaining that he's not feeling well. He has 102. She asks him if anyone is sick at home. He says yeah, my mother and my father have covid.
They should be banned from parenting. Get CPS on the line.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 10:42:52 AM by Dan »

Offline hllulbh1

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Lakewood covid cases
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2021, 02:12:12 PM »
My sister was driving a 3rd grade carpool. Another parent asks if she has room for her 5th grade son who is coming home early. She agrees to take him. The kid never showed up so she eventually leaves without him. Later she finds out the 5th grader had Covid symptoms and was being sent home until his test came back (which returned Positive!). Some people were not born with the common sense gene or something.

Online Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #147 on: January 18, 2021, 12:16:04 AM »
My sister was driving a 3rd grade carpool. Another parent asks if she has room for her 5th grade son who is coming home early. She agrees to take him. The kid never showed up so she eventually leaves without him. Later she finds out the 5th grader had Covid symptoms and was being sent home until his test came back (which returned Positive!). Some people were not born with the common sense gene or something.

Not sure if non Lakewood stories are allowed in this thread.

1) a guy who does a car service on the side gets a request to take someone's father to the airport. He's been extremely careful and asked a couple times if he had any symptoms or was exposed and was assured not. A few days after the trip, the driver comes down with symptoms, tests positive and gets hit really hard. It's out of commission for two weeks, but recovers, B"H. The person who commissioned the ride tells him, by the way, how hard it was to get his father in a flight even though he had covid.

The driver demanded he receive payment for lost wages while he was sick, the guy refused, but agreed to have the case heard by a rov. The rov about lost his mind calling the guy a borderline rotzeach. He paid up.

2) someone who throws an annual party, but scaled it way down this year due to covid. 11 people at the party got covid, and all the party guests had to quarantine. Dozens of families were shut down, unable to go to work, etc, not to mention all the people that got sick.

Turns out someone came to the party after testing positive because, and this is a direct quote, "I didn't want to stifle my lifestyle."

Offline iluv2travel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2021, 12:21:17 AM »
Turns out someone came to the party after testing positive because, and this is a direct quote, "I didn't want to stifle my lifestyle."

Some people were not born with the common sense gene or something.

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2021, 12:24:40 AM »

1) a guy who does a car service on the side gets a request to take someone's father to the airport. He's been extremely careful and asked a couple times if he had any symptoms or was exposed and was assured not. A few days after the trip, the driver comes down with symptoms, tests positive and gets hit really hard. It's out of commission for two weeks, but recovers, B"H. The person who commissioned the ride tells him, by the way, how hard it was to get his father in a flight even though he had covid.

The driver demanded he receive payment for lost wages while he was sick, the guy refused, but agreed to have the case heard by a rov. The rov about lost his mind calling the guy a borderline rotzeach. He paid up.

2) someone who throws an annual party, but scaled it way down this year due to covid. 11 people at the party got covid, and all the party guests had to quarantine. Dozens of families were shut down, unable to go to work, etc, not to mention all the people that got sick.

Pass me the gun

Online Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2021, 12:28:15 AM »
You can't vaccinate against selfishness

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2021, 12:54:41 AM »
You can't vaccinate against selfishness
These people oppose that vaccine anyway

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2021, 01:04:05 AM »

I have no words
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline yzj

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2021, 06:04:34 AM »
Really not Lakewood stories. Idiot stories. You’ll find them all over. If the above individuals are normal in all other aspects I’ll eat my hat. They obviously have narcissistic personality type disorders which I’m told exist in Flatbush, Passaic, Cleveland, Crown Heights, and Timbuktu as well. Let’s not get carried away.

Online Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2021, 07:22:27 AM »
Really not Lakewood stories. Idiot stories. You’ll find them all over. If the above individuals are normal in all other aspects I’ll eat my hat. They obviously have narcissistic personality type disorders which I’m told exist in Flatbush, Passaic, Cleveland, Crown Heights, and Timbuktu as well. Let’s not get carried away.

Of course

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2021, 07:24:13 AM »
and also one or two in Washington DC

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2021, 08:05:29 AM »

Insane. What about all the people in the airport/flight, if this guy was shedding...

Let me guess “but he was wearing a mask”...
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2021, 08:21:44 AM »
Yes. Even if it would just be the flu this aspect is no different. If someone with the flu goes out and gets people so that they can't work and potentially shuts down families and businesses we have the same issue. This can't even be pinned on denial. It is simple selfishness.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Covidiot Stories
« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2021, 03:53:31 PM »
Let me guess “but he was wearing a mask”...
i'd be shocked

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2021, 04:06:58 PM »
Some people were not born with the common sense gene or something.

It is simple selfishness.

This is beyond the lack of common sense or simple selfishness. This person is a cruel obnoxious psycho.
Visibly Jewish