Topic Wiki

Since I've posted periodically over the years about the Bobsled/skeleton team (israelbobsled.team) and back when I was doing my skeleton run, it was suggested that it might be fun to have a semi-regularly updated thread on how and where the team's doing on our road to 2022.  It can provide an insight as to how some Israeli Olympic efforts operate and run.  Some of the team members and myself will also occasionally drop in a kind of "blog" as we progress through the run.  Feel free to follow this thread through the next 15 months or DM any questions.

Brief About Me:
    • AJ Edelman
    • 2018 Olympian
    • Bobsled pilot/driver
    • Modern Orthodox--Maimonides School (Brookline, MA) class of '09

About the team and organization:
    This past year I recruited 4 rugby players (3 ISR National team Druze (Arab ethnic and religious minority) athletes and an American as well, the 2017 Maccabiah Rugby MVP) to join a 4-man team en-route to the 2022 Olympic Games.  It's a competitive team with a very large chance of making the '22 games (I expect us to make it.)  I am the team's pilot (I am in the front of the sled driving) and general manager. 
    We are licensed by the Israeli Olympic committee and the Israel Bobsleigh/Skeleton Federation which has been around since 2002.  We would be the first Olympic bobsled team to qualify Israel.

Social Media:
    Facebook (AJ): Fb.com/IsraelBobsled
    FB (Team): Fb.com/bobteamisrael
    Instagram (AJ): Instagram.com/ajedelman
    Instagram (Team): Instagram.com/israelbobsled

Timeline:
    • Nov '20--April '21: In-season training and a few competitions in Lake Placid if covid doesn't cancel those in January
    • Apr '21--October '21: Training in Israel on dryland
    • Nov '21--Jan '22: Olympic qualification period
    • Feb '22--Beijing Winter Olympic Games

How we train:
    In-season: tons of runs down the bobsled track.  3 tracks in North America that will be focused on this year: Whistler, BC; Lake Placid, NY; Park City, UT
    Off-season: Sprinting and lifting, and for myself endless hours of sponsorship proposals and grant applications

Are points ever used?
    Heck yeah, they're pretty crucial sometimes for flights.  Hotels generally have horrible redemption values close to tracks and we only have so many points, so generally we opt to VRBO local cheap accommodation.

What is bobsled like?  How is it different than skeleton?

Skeleton was my Olympic sport back in 2018.  It's best described as a more intense/difficult version of bobsled on your stomach, head-first.  I describe it as more difficult because the steering mechanisms of the sled are so much more complex, and the balance element is tough when you're being knocked around violently.  When there's no pain and you're on an easy run then it feels a bit like chaotic flying.

Bobsled is in my opinion far more fun, as a pilot.  You can see easily, you use your hands to steer by pulling on 2 rings attached to pulleys (so it acts as a kind of front-wheel-drive car in that respect,) and until you flip over it's less painful than skeleton.  All bets are off once you crash/turn though, which is an incredibly dangerous situation.
    For the boys in the back who push--their job is to essentially push the sled as fast as they can for 5 seconds, hop in the back in the correct order (a very difficult maneuver,) and then take an incredible pounding the rest of the run, which ranges from about 52 seconds to a minute.  That feeling is best described as being shoved into a trash can and kicked over masada.  It's a terribly uncomfortable experience.

What are the chances of qualifying for Beijing'22?
    Quite high! I expect we'll make it.
    What equipment is used in bobsled:
    Bobsled is a niche sport--pretty much the only "standard" equipment used is a motorcycle helmet.
    The other critical pieces of equipment are the:
    • Sled: these are complex machines made to withstand a beating.  They generally retail for 50-80k Euro depending on the type and competitiveness of the sled.
    • Sprinting spikes: We wear specialized sprinting spikes with needlepoints on the bottom to grip the ice during the sprinting start

• Suits: paper-thin, lycra suits made for aerodynamic performance
    • runners: these are the tires that hit the road for your sled.  Made of 316L stainless steel and highly regulated, a good/competitive pair will set you back over $15,000.  This means we protect them with our lives if need be, always ensuring that they never get close to touching concrete.

• a burn vest: this is a small vest under our uniforms that prevent our skin from being peeled away from our bodies or burning off when we flip over and are sliding on ice upside down

How can one try out for the team?  What athletic qualities are prioritized?
    Easy! There's a very simple chart of elite/average metrics at https://israelbobsled.team/recruit/
    The skills of a good pusher in bobsled are
    • A love for Israel--no one gets in my sled if Israel isn't their first and only choice
    • Sprinting speed
    • Explosive strength, generally identifiable with power-cleans, squats, medicine ball tosses and standing broad jumps

In 60 seconds: how does one build an Olympic-contending bobsled team from scratch? What does a day look like? What are the more difficult aspects?

It's actually quite complex.  It took about 6 months to put everything into place with the current team and plans change by the week due to Covid-related travel and training availability/restrictions.  The primary areas of consideration are always:

Finances and budgeting
    Finances are the largest stress/burden.  The team has no funding from Israel and since an intended sponsor for this season was unable to support the team as signed off on, I have resorted to borrowing to pay everything out of pocket so the team can continue to train as we seek support through the season.  The team's budget is about $170,000 on a shoestring.

Athlete recruitment
    Recruitment of athletes who are competitive is really difficult as one might imagine.  It's pretty difficult to find good athletes not already committed to other sports willing to just get pounded all year, leaving their jobs, family, etc. for 6+ months at a time.  Luckily we have found 4 superb athletes and the path to the Games because of this is far clearer.

Infrastructure and equipment
    The most time-consuming.  Finding insurance for international athletes doing a niche, extreme sport was incredibly difficult and took about 4 months of being bounced around to different agencies.  Equipment there is an abundance of but is logistically difficult to plan for since even moving a half-ton sled/crate has drastic expense so with covid upending travel planning, equipment planning is difficult as well.  Lodging/airfare/food is done on a relatively ad-hoc basis and also difficult as the Covid situation unfolds.

How can we stay in touch/follow along?
    This thread will be updated periodically for sure, and there's an easy signup link for the mailing list on the team page (BobTeamIsrael.com)

Is there a way to support the team? (have to put this one here--it is a tax-deductible CC spend opportunity)

As mentioned the team did have an agreement to be fully sponsored this year but due to the economic situation that fell entirely through.  As such I have committed to borrowing/taking a loan on the team's budget, since I believe this team has too much potential for good to let it fold. Donations of any kind and sponsorships are the lifeblood of the team and we are a 501c3 (so if you need to hit that CC spend, this is a pretty good way to do so  ;D )
    We do have corporate sponsorship avail. (logos on sleds/uniforms/jackets etc.) and donation opportunities.  If the season gets funded (so half the gofundme.com/israelbobsled mark,) I'll be raffling off my Olympic ring.
    https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/charity/164739

Where do you train in the offseason?
    Training from May-October of next year will likely be at the Wingate Institute in Netanya.

What's the most meaningful part of the Olympic journey?
    Lighting channukah candles each year at the Koenigssee bobsled track next to Hitler's home.  Started the tradition in 2015 and it continues each year.  Already have my flight to Munich for December.  It's those kinds of little things that remind you who you represent.

Does the team have a name?
    Yep! BobTeam Edelman.  Bobsled team's are all named BobTeam XYZ where XYZ is the last name of the pilot.  Alternatively we are sometimes referred to as BobTeam Israel/Yisrael.

Are there other bobsled teams?
    Indeed there is one other Israeli bobsled team, piloted by a converted parabobsled athlete who found some success in the parabobsled sport.  Unfortunately, in able-bodied bobsled the sprinting start of the run is of the utmost importance and he is unable to perform that role (starting seated in the sled.)  Thus my team's mission is also to support their development if possible to try and get a second sled to the Games, though this would be incredibly difficult.

shirts/masks/mugs are sold at almost no markup just to get the word out and to provide a fun experience too:
    https://www.bonfire.com/store/bobteam-israel/[/list]
    « Last edited by hgeek23 on December 03, 2023, 08:39:57 PM »

Author Topic: BobTeam Edelman / 2026 Olympics thread  (Read 25071 times)

Offline lcm

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
      • View Profile
    Re: BobTeam Edelman / 2022 Olympics thread
    « Reply #100 on: August 17, 2021, 07:57:27 PM »
    Wow, fantastic update!!
    So good to hear so much positive news, may it only continue!!

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
      • View Profile
      • Israel Olympian AJ Edelman / Israel Bobsled BobTeam Edelman
    • Location: A bobsled track going 90mph, or in a plane doing 500.
    • Programs: Sleeping-on-couches (Hachnasat Orchim) Diamond
    « Reply #101 on: August 17, 2021, 08:01:25 PM »
    אמן!

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
      • View Profile
    « Reply #102 on: October 04, 2021, 12:07:04 AM »
    @hgeek23 how was your YT sukkos?
    ["-"]

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
      • View Profile
    « Reply #103 on: October 20, 2021, 10:42:15 PM »
    @hgeek23 how was your YT sukkos?

Was good! An update sent to supporters: to view it with pictures and the videos click here: https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?e=27ea61de97&u=7b44e90712d09a1a9a5926ba8&id=d1fe1eb5cd

Olympic Preseason
    In brief:

Olympic Channel episode in November

Makeup of the extended team

Training month in Calgary

Core team and Alternates finalized

Final preseason stretch

Uniforms

Olympic season dates and calendar

How Olympic qualification works

How to get involved, we need your help!

To our very dear supporters,
    It’s been an incredible couple of months since I was able to update you on the team. In that time we’ve made incredible strides.

Olympic Channel episode in November
    In November, the Olympic Channel will debut a 10-15 minute episode on my journey and the team as part of a series called “Far From Home.” I am very excited that our team will reach a wider audience and hopefully provide a positive impression of our people and country to those who watch.

We still need significant help
    The team is yet 20% funded and is in need of serious help. Please see the end of the email for details on getting involved.

The extended team
    7 push athletes (athletes whose job it is to push the sled) came to Calgary to learn the sport and ultimately compete for 5 spots (3-4 primary athletes and 1-2 alternates,) on the team that will continue to compete this season. Each and every athlete had the power, speed, and work ethic that forms the solid base of an Olympic team. The athletes had diverse backgrounds both in sport and in background. The team has an Arab Druze, Orthodox Jews, secular Jews, and even a Chabad Jew. The team also has LGBTQ representation. It is truly a cross-section of Israeli society.
    The athletes’ sporting-backgrounds are also diverse. The athletes came from weightlifting, decathlon, discus, crossfit, and rugby.

Training month in Calgary
    We spent a month in Calgary training like bobsledders.
    There are 3 primary functions of push athletes, 2 on-ice and 1 off-ice.
    On-ice:

A. Push the sled in sync with the other push athletes at the start
    B. Load into the sled in the correct sequence and stay in an aerodynamic formation with minimal shifting

Off-ice: equipment maintanence

The pushing portions can be trained through a combination of power training in the gym (moving a 500lb sled is no easy feat,) and time in the “ice house.”

Almost all the athletes had no experience seeing ice let alone running on ice, and so a lot of work was put in at the Calgary “ice house,” a refrigerated 100m section of track that mimics the bobsled start. It is a valuable resource and one of our primary expenses in the pre-season. Each hour in the push house costs $280, and our goal was to utilize it 16 times in the month. In a 4-man start, the athletes start from the back and both sides and push in a highly coordinated fashion. This requires immense amounts of practice to get the right technique.

Push practice 10/10/21
    To help us learn, Olympic Champion and Jewish Sports Hall of Famer Steve Messler joined us in a couple of sessions to teach the push athletes the proper technique. It was an honor to receive his coaching and a terrific resource to have.

Loading into the sled is one of the hardest things to do in sport, I’m convinced of it. All 3 athletes must run full speed down the hill and then jump into the moving sled, cramming themselves together in the correct sequence and sit down in the proper order or the run can turn into a dangerous fiasco. We practiced the “load” hundreds of times a day on dry-land, and eventually in real-time as well when pushing. A well-executed load is critical to a good time and speed. It makes the difference sometimes between first and last place. Here too, Steve Messler provided excellent guidance.

You can see a slow-motion load (that was one of our first and needed definite improvement) here: https://youtu.be/nyT2IqcHYao

Slow motion load not great
    Core team finalized

As a team of 9 people (7 push athletes, a pilot, and a coach) is unsustainable and impossible to manage in an Olympic season (not to mention very expensive,) the team faced a preliminary cut of 2 athletes, decided in part by a selection “push competition” at the end of their time in Calgary. The two athletes who did not make the preliminary cut will remain a part of the BobTeam Israel family, in reserve in case of emergency. They are forever a key pillar of the team.

The members of the core team that will continue on to Whistler, in no particular order:

Amit Haas (weightlifting)

Roman Shargaev (decathlon)

Menachem Chen (discus athlete, an elite sport athlete-soldier in the IDF)

Ward Fawarseh (rugby)

Amitay Tzemach (crossfit)

AJ Edelman (pilot/captain)

Our two brothers in reserve for the future are Aaron Spiliopolous and Itamar Cohen. Both are terrific athletes and teammates and we look forward to seeing them again soon.

Final preseason stretch

The final stretch of the preseason is upcoming. On Sunday we drive to Whistler (2 hours north of Vancouver, BC, Canada) and begin on-ice sliding on October 20th. The Whistler track is one of, if not the most dangerous tracks on tour. It was built for speed, and is the fastest track on tour as well. The site of the 2010 Olympic Games, speeds approach 160km/h (100mph.) I know the track well from my skeleton days and look forward to dancing with its pressures once more. It seems fitting that it was the first track I slid in my 2018 Olympic season, and will be once more the first track we slide for this 2022 run. The track is one to certainly be respected and I am doing daily review of video and notes to be best prepared.

Uniforms
    Our new uniforms arrived and we love them!

Olympic Season dates and calendar

The calendar of races can always be found on IBSF.org/Downloads under the “schedules” tab. We will compete primarily on the North American Cup (NAC) until January when we will move to Europe for races in the World Cup and Europa Cup. We will be competing in both disciplines, 2-man and 4-man.

NORTH AMERICA:

Whistler NAC: Races 1-3 in both disciplines, November 3-16, 2021

Park City NAC: Races 4-5 in both disciplines: November 17-30, 2021

Lake Placid NAC: Races 6-8 in both disciplines: December 1st-19th, 2021

EUROPE:

Winterberg (Germany)

--Training (Dec 23-January 3),

--Race 9 in both disciplines (World Cup), January 3-9th, 2022

--Race 10 in both disciplines (Europa Cup), January 9thth-15th, 2022

OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES, Beijing, China

2 man event: February 14-15th

4-man event: February 19-20th

Olympic Qualification

The Olympic qualification for bobsled is based on a quota system. 30 teams may compete in the 2-man competition and 28 may compete in the 4-man competition. While calculating who gets these spots is sometimes tricky, the simple way is to say that in order for Israel to qualify it must be in the top 19 nations in the 2-man discipline and in the top 17 nations in the 4-man discipline. Our best 7 races this season will count towards a points list which decides the rankings.

How to get involved—we need your help!

The season remains entirely self-funded through donations and sponsorship, without financial assistance from the Israeli government. Through generous donations we’ve thankfully been able to raise about 16% of the budget thus far. There is a lot of space on the sled left, and sleds function as exciting, fast-paced billboards.

Donations to BobTeam Edelman are 501c3 tax-deductible, processed by the Israeli Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation, Inc. (EIN-45-2617767):

Checks may be made out to “Israeli Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation, Inc.” and sent to 16420 N 92nd Street # 115, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Please include “Edelman” in the memo line for it to be recognized as intended for our team.

Credit Card donations (automatic tax-receipt) can be made through the paypal giving fund at https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/charity/164739

Please get in touch by responding to this email or messaging adam.edelman@olympian.org if you have any suggestions on sponsorships or partnership.

My gratitude

If you are reading this, you’re a member of the team’s family. Every supporter, message of encouragement, and prayer for our success is a source of strength for the team and helps us accomplish what we set out to accomplish. I am immensely grateful for your support.

Until next time,

Sincerely,

AJ Edelman

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
      • View Profile
    « Reply #104 on: October 20, 2021, 10:43:15 PM »
    Also, I've started a WhatsApp group that has more frequent updates and videos. Feel free to give the link out: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bs8CCwAIuwO6fUuYKktMIX

Offline lcm

• View Profile
    « Reply #105 on: October 21, 2021, 12:04:09 PM »
    Wow, really amazing! Things are happening!
    Only continued hatzalcha!

Offline stooges44

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
      • View Profile
    If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline lcm

• View Profile

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
      • View Profile
    « Reply #108 on: December 15, 2021, 07:07:38 PM »
    Long time no talk!
    We're finishing up our north American campaign before heading to Europe. Will give a full update on the 21st of where we stand. Things are looking good.
    AJ

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
      • View Profile
    « Reply #109 on: December 15, 2021, 07:36:13 PM »
    Things are looking good.
    So glad to hear that!

From your posts here, it seems like there have been so many difficult times, and it was taking tremendous perseverance and resilience to keep pushing forward. That being the case, the positive vibe of your post makes me so happy!

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
    « Reply #110 on: December 15, 2021, 07:43:20 PM »
    Long time no talk!
    We're finishing up our north American campaign before heading to Europe. Will give a full update on the 21st of where we stand. Things are looking good.
    AJ
    יגעת ומצאת תאמין
    ["-"]

Offline lcm

• View Profile
    « Reply #111 on: December 15, 2021, 08:48:55 PM »
    So glad to hear that!

From your posts here, it seems like there have been so many difficult times, and it was taking tremendous perseverance and resilience to keep pushing forward. That being the case, the positive vibe of your post makes me so happy!
    Well said!

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
      • View Profile
    « Reply #112 on: January 22, 2022, 08:27:43 PM »

This post is about the team and our Olympic quest. I heavily encourage you to read this post and share it. More should know of this incredible team.

One spot out. .2 seconds. 4 fewer covid disqualifications over the last month at the World Cup. However we phrase it, the unfortunate reality is that we came as close as it is possible to come to making the Olympics in Bobsleigh, though we fell just short.

What these boys, Israel's Boys of Winter, have accomplished is nothing short of remarkable. The team was comprised entirely of new athletes. Picked by merit, it boasted stunning diversity. Arab, chabad, religious and secular Jews. LGBTQ. It was a true cross-section of our beautiful country.   A few had never set eyes on real snow before.

With just a month and a half of lead time this team went up against the best in the world and took the fight to them. An absolutely inspiring display of national pride and the sporting excellence propelled this team to heights never before seen in Israeli winter sport. The team broke all records there were to break for Israel in 2 and 4 man Bobsleigh, eventually finishing tied for eighth place on the North American Cup circuit. Until the very final run of the season, Israel was in a guaranteed quota spot for the Beijing Olympic games.

Bobsleigh plays to every weakness our country has from a sporting perspective. Heavily dependent on resources, equipment, and experience, and prizing a sprinting start, our team overcame literally zero financial support from anyone except private donors and sponsors, and pulled from an exceptional group of individuals who risked their health, relationships, and more to step into the unknown. My heart is heavy for them. If the Olympics is about representation of the best from countries, with exceptional performance in the sport, this team certainly deserves a placement.

Yet due to strict limitations on the number of attendees, this team has fallen short at the one foot line.

Israel should be proud of this team. It is fully worthy of the flag we wear on our chest. The historic accomplishments I hope give rise to a new generation of Israeli and Jewish athletes to accomplish their goals and dreams.

No words can describe the pride that I feel in this team. It exemplified and reinforced my belief in the power of national athletes to act as worthy ambassadors of their Nations, people, and State. In anyone's wildest dreams it could not be imagined when we began this journey in October of 2021 that such a distinguished group of individuals would eventually make up what was lovingly called BobTeam Israel. It brings tears to my eyes to take stock of a collective group effort that truly made a competitive challenge unlike any other.

This was the little team that could, and in many ways did. According to the previously published Olympic criteria last year, where 8 races instead of 7 were counted, this team would have made it. And this would have been by a number of years, the shortest-competing team in the field. That is an insane accomplishment that speaks to to the resolve of this fantastic group of individuals. Movies are made of these kinds of stories. The dream we shared, how close Israel came, and accomplishments achieved should not be overlooked.

I love these boys and I'm forever grateful for their contributions to something that will far outlast this single year.  If anyone asks if Israel competes in Winter sports, hell yes it does, and on an Olympic level. There are very fine men and women giving it their all, with very little support, in far away countries and harsh environments trying to get their country to the finish line. For love of their people and country, and a belief in the good that their efforts can produce. These boys were the best examples of such fine efforts that you can find.

If we can find the funding that we have never found, we will not only be back but I can give you this promise that *we will make it.* With support, Israel will make the Olympics in Bobsled. If we came one spot short with 1.5 months of lead time and a season of previous driving, can you imagine what Israel could do with another couple of seasons? However, without that proper support, I do not know how a team can continue to survive, taking on enormous amounts of personal financial obligations. When only 20% of a team's budget is funded, and only then by private donors, and 80% of the effort in the off-season is devoted to simply planning ways to keep the team alive, it places a team at a massive disadvantage.

We lost a full season (2019/2020) entirely because we could not find a drop of funding. I cannot explain how much more likely the chances would have been without this Sword of Damocles hanging ever over the team. Thanks to the generous and kind support of many, the team survived, but at enormous mental strain. We are in need of a true safety net. If you know a way forward, please contact me. If we find this, I will be back, and so will this team. A massive thanks to my late grandfather, our biggest cheerleader, and my parents for making this possible.
    Also my appreciation to Bruce Kafenbaum and Emil Braun, Ariel Property Advisors, and Toyota.

The team members past and present:
    Yongjin Lee, Moran Nijem, Ward Fawarseh, Amir Fawarseh, Amitay Tzemach, Amit Haas, Menachem Chen, Roman Shargaev, Aaron Spiliopoulis, Mason Koo.
    Coach: Sandra Kiriasis

Thank you for your support, truly and forever.
    With a heavy heart and all my appreciation,
    AJ
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 09:48:49 PM by hgeek23 »

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
    « Reply #113 on: January 22, 2022, 09:13:26 PM »
    You lost me there, why mix in the nonsense, keep it to sports

Do you also run a labor and delivery section for birthing people?
    ["-"]

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
      • View Profile
    « Reply #114 on: January 22, 2022, 09:24:25 PM »
    You lost me there, why mix in the nonsense, keep it to sports

Do you also run a labor and delivery section for birthing people?

Sorry I'm not understanding. It was a thank you and appreciation post explaining the team fell just shy of the Olympics a few days ago.

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
    « Reply #115 on: January 22, 2022, 09:35:20 PM »
    Sorry I'm not understanding. It was a thank you and appreciation post explaining the team fell just shy of the Olympics a few days ago.
    Oh wow, fell shy due to covid? And you're in thanking mode how do you take that strength so much effort I would be devastated

It takes a lot of emunah to keep the joy in any state of life truly remarkable
    ["-"]

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
      • View Profile
    « Reply #116 on: January 22, 2022, 09:47:35 PM »
    Oh wow, fell shy due to covid? And you're in thanking mode how do you take that strength so much effort I would be devastated

It takes a lot of emunah to keep the joy in any state of life truly remarkable

Everything happens for a reason. I have to think that the next time around is when hashem wants us to make it.

Offline yesitsme

• View Profile
    « Reply #117 on: January 22, 2022, 10:22:59 PM »
    Everything happens for a reason. I have to think that the next time around is when hashem wants us to make it.
    gam zoom letova
    And we pray to Hashem that we should see the good in everything and need to only believe that it's good
    IE it should be represented to us in a way we see good in it
    ["-"]

Offline lcm

• View Profile
    « Reply #118 on: January 23, 2022, 02:49:52 AM »
    Wow, you have a lot to be proud of! You should continue to let that feeling of pride continue to pulse through you.
    Your positivity even now is a lesson for myself and others to learn from. Wow!
    May you have more and more success going forward! I'm looking forward to the next update!

Offline hgeek23

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
      • View Profile
    « Reply #119 on: January 23, 2022, 04:48:10 PM »
    Wow, you have a lot to be proud of! You should continue to let that feeling of pride continue to pulse through you.
    Your positivity even now is a lesson for myself and others to learn from. Wow!
    May you have more and more success going forward! I'm looking forward to the next update!

Thank you so much, means a lot. In 4 years there'll be a brighter post.