Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Election Fraud  (Read 1656 times)

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Lindsey Graham Election Fraud
« on: November 17, 2020, 02:56:11 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lindsey-graham-denies-urging-georgia-election-official-to-toss-out-legal-absentee-ballots-thats-ridiculous/ar-BB1b4ndS

"That's ridiculous," the South Carolina lawmaker told reporters on Capitol Hill about the claim from Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who is also a Republican. "What I'm trying to find out was, how do you verify signatures on mail-in ballots in these states that are just the center of attention?"

Raffensperger told The Washington Post that apart from Graham's inquiry into Georgia's signature-matching process, the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman and Trump confidant also asked whether Raffensperger had the ability to invalidate all mail-in ballots in counties that have higher rates of nonmatching signatures.

Biden leads Trump by little more than 14,100 votes in Georgia, which hasn't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since Bill Clinton in 1996. The state is amid a post-election audit that is being conducted by hand.

Raffensperger told the outlet that he was stunned and it "sure looked like" Graham "was wanting to" toss out ballots that were legally cast. Only a court possesses the authority to do so, Raffensperger added.

Graham denied that he ever made such a request and questioned the newspaper's reporting, despite Raffensperger's interview being on the record.

"I don't trust The Washington Post on anything," Graham responded when pressed by Newsweek about Raffensperger's remarks. "He needs to call me, tell me that. Until he calls me and tells me that, I'm not going to believe a word. I had a very pleasant conversation with him. I actually enjoyed talking with him."

Graham's concern about the matching signatures echoed the baseless claims that have been levied by Republicans and President Donald Trump about widespread election fraud in battleground states. Georgia's two GOP senators—Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue, who are in high-stake runoff races slated for January 5 that could determine which party controls the Senate—have called on Raffensperger to resign over assertions that he has mishandled vote irregularities, despite no evidence of irregularities occurring.

Graham said Trump did not ask him to phone Raffensperger and that he did not brief the president about the conversation afterward.

"I actually thought it was a good conversation," Graham said. "I learned a lot about it. Rather than hearing all these internet things, I just called the guy and say, 'how does it work, how can you make it better?'"

https://twitter.com/SecretaryHobbs/status/1328740255395053568?s=20

There is a left wing conspiracy theory that Lindsey Graham became subservient to Trump after a 4 eyes meeting outdoor, creating speculation of blackmail.
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
Re: Lindsey Graham Election Fraud
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 03:16:50 PM »
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 04:16:12 PM »
There is a left wing conspiracy theory that Lindsey Graham became subservient to Trump after a 4 eyes meeting outdoor, creating speculation of blackmail.
I knew it!!!  :)
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline Kobe Bryant

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 04:20:13 PM »
I knew it!!!  :)
You’re 2 for 2. You also knew that Orange Man Bad is working for Putin and is a Russian spy.

Offline CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 04:55:11 PM »
You’re 2 for 2. You also knew that Orange Man Bad is working for Putin and is a Russian spy.
Did Putin call Biden? What more proof do you need.  :P
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile