Author Topic: Charles Schwab Referral  (Read 251 times)

Offline xodus8

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Charles Schwab Referral
« on: December 25, 2023, 06:48:37 PM »
My wife recently got a new job and I want to rollover her 401k to Schwab. I see they are offering a bonus if a current Schwab member refers you. Pasted the offer below. Can someone please PM me a referral link? Thank you,

" Charles Schwab

Refer a friend who wants to roll over their account, and they will earn some bonus cash thanks to your referral. Receive a referral code from a friend or family member. A few basic rules apply, you have to be a new customer, and the net deposit has to be made within 45 days of joining Schwab.

If someone refers you to Charles Schwab, it will pay a cash bonus if you deposit a qualifying amount into either an IRA or a Schwab retail brokerage account, including enrolled in Schwab-sponsored investment advisory programs, such as Schwab Managed Portfolios, Intelligent Portfolios, Schwab Managed Account Select, and Connection, as well as Schwab Private Client programs."

Offline Euclid

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Charles Schwab Referral
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 06:59:26 PM »
My wife recently got a new job and I want to rollover her 401k to Schwab. I see they are offering a bonus if a current Schwab member refers you. Pasted the offer below. Can someone please PM me a referral link? Thank you,

" Charles Schwab

Refer a friend who wants to roll over their account, and they will earn some bonus cash thanks to your referral. Receive a referral code from a friend or family member. A few basic rules apply, you have to be a new customer, and the net deposit has to be made within 45 days of joining Schwab.

If someone refers you to Charles Schwab, it will pay a cash bonus if you deposit a qualifying amount into either an IRA or a Schwab retail brokerage account, including enrolled in Schwab-sponsored investment advisory programs, such as Schwab Managed Portfolios, Intelligent Portfolios, Schwab Managed Account Select, and Connection, as well as Schwab Private Client programs."
PMed