Author Topic: Advice Please! Re: EBay Fraudsters??  (Read 908 times)

Offline waterlilinyc

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Advice Please! Re: EBay Fraudsters??
« on: November 04, 2020, 07:07:32 PM »
Hello fellow DD’s readers,

I need your advice on eBay. It’s been a long time since I sold anything on there. More recently, I managed to buy a few of the Mario Kart Live games and was planning to sell them on eBay.

I sold 1 on eBay. The package was shipped to the buyer. The very next day, the buyer filed for a refund, insisting the shipping box and tape were in poor condition and that the go kart and the usb cable were missing.  >:(

Everything was shipped in perfect condition, USPS insured too. Ultimately, I believe the buyer is trying to steal and keep the game without paying.

I talked to an eBay agent and she advised me to accept the return, let the buyer send it back and if it wasn’t what I shipped out, I can file a counter claim against the buyer. The agent insisted eBay will protect me as a seller.

What is your experience with eBay fraudsters? What should I do?

Online Yo ssi

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
Re: Advice Please! Re: EBay Fraudsters??
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 07:15:42 PM »
Hello fellow DD’s readers,

I need your advice on eBay. It’s been a long time since I sold anything on there. More recently, I managed to buy a few of the Mario Kart Live games and was planning to sell them on eBay.

I sold 1 on eBay. The package was shipped to the buyer. The very next day, the buyer filed for a refund, insisting the shipping box and tape were in poor condition and that the go kart and the usb cable were missing.  >:(

Everything was shipped in perfect condition, USPS insured too. Ultimately, I believe the buyer is trying to steal and keep the game without paying.

I talked to an eBay agent and she advised me to accept the return, let the buyer send it back and if it wasn’t what I shipped out, I can file a counter claim against the buyer. The agent insisted eBay will protect me as a seller.

What is your experience with eBay fraudsters? What should I do?
May have better luck here
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline waterlilinyc

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Advice Please! Re: EBay Fraudsters??
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 07:30:24 PM »
Oh thank you!!!