Author Topic: Whoever hates apple, post here!  (Read 54994 times)

Offline corny

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Whoever hates apple, post here!
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 08:25:16 PM »
Well no Mac's are not for simple non tech savvy people, you have terminal which get's very technical.

With the price thingy, ye that mac is more expensive, im 100% sure that is not the regular price, the thing is on the mac thy stick to the regular price and don't put them on sale, there are so many reasons, 1 easy one for now, if i buy a Mac and come back a week later and it's on sale what will happen? thy need to give me the adjustment, thy don't want that, though allot of the reasons has to do with them making more money im not hding that from you at all, but Macs are NOT to much more expensive then PC's look at one at regular price and not a closeout.

Oh did i not mention a macbook pro can run VISTA faster then a PC with the same spec's, and dont say oh maybe compared to only one PC, it was compared to at least TWELVE PC's with the same spec's and the Mac was faster.
even if the mac will be a bit faster for the same specs you can just upgrade the specs on the pc to be much better than the mac and it will still be way cheaper

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2008, 09:35:02 PM »
Keep on dreaming. I know you don't care about me going apple. A friend of mine purchased one, and he thinks it's the best product out there, just because he "heard" that apple is a phenomenal company.

People buy apples because they "hear" that it's good from other apple fans. I don't tell people to buy a dell because it's a good company. If the laptop is a solid piece, then no matter what company it is I'll suggest it, as long as it's within a reasonable price range. Apple is not.

The average consumer cannot afford it. The reason why people think it's so great, is because they think that being that it's more expensive, it's got to be better, WRONG.

Expensive isn't always better. And that's why a simple 600$ dell vostro is a phenomenal piece of equipment. It's got great specs, great video card, solid build quality, and guess what, it's only 600$.

I just got one for my friend, he paid a total of $750 for it, with great specs and 2 yrs accidental. Find me an apple that compares to that. If your going to say the macbook, please don't. In all honesty the macbook is a hunky piece of plastic that is no better then the vostro which is made from magnesium alloy. If anything, the vostro is better. For a grand total of only 600$(It retails for even less)
Did i message you a story, or was it to some-1 else, about DELL?
Zalman.

Offline Yitzter

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »
Did i message you a story, or was it to some-1 else, about DELL?
Must have been someone else. Like I said, I don't love dell. Any company that can produce a solid laptop for under 1000$, I respect them.
"There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »
So if Apple redesigned the macbook (which im sure is in the works) and it will be Solid or metal wtvr the heck, will that change things around? And maybe lower the price to $999
Zalman.

Offline Smirk

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2008, 10:59:55 PM »
Mac's kick ass!

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2008, 11:05:20 PM »
Mac's kick ass!
Thank's for the support.
Zalman.

Offline corny

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2008, 11:17:22 PM »
Mac's kick ass!
mac's empty wallets!

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2008, 11:42:10 PM »
mac's empty wallets!
What a corny joke.

Please explain why that is?

A PC cost less in some cases but you get pure crap it's not even a question you buy the cheap strip down PC's that are just crap, Dell is LOWER end cheap junk for CHEAP people like you all, and thy dont hide it to much if you ask MICHEAL Dell he can tell you, he is there for those who don't want to spend to much, if you want to pay for a Mac what it's really worth then i think a macbook will cost you $2000 and not $1100. If my macbook would cost me $2000 i would think 3 times b4 i buy it, but that is what it's worth, i think $1100 is to cheap, but thy want people to buy it so thy don't over charge like you make it sound like, rather thy just never put them on sale. If you guys are cheap dont buy Macs Apple dosent want cheap people, thy don't want you to come and start pirating software.

Oh how much will something like iLife or iWork cost for a PC? It comes free on every new mac but if you want the new one how much do thy charge? Oh wait a sec, how much dose VISTA cost? it starts at how much? and goes up to how much? With Mac it's just $129 and one version that dose it all, that one version would be ultimate times 2. So talk about pricing who empty's wallets here? Oh i forgot Microsoft dosent even have something near iLife.
Zalman.

Offline Yitzter

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2008, 11:51:32 PM »
So if Apple redesigned the macbook (which im sure is in the works) and it will be Solid or metal wtvr the heck, will that change things around? And maybe lower the price to $999
999$ the vostro is only about 600$!. It's like saying, if a crappy company redesigns their product, then will you like it. When they make the macbook out of good material and they make it the same price as the vostro, give or take. Then I won't mind it. It's the price that pisses me off not the products.

It's the fact that they charge so much money for a piece of shi* laptop, AKA the macbook.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:01:07 AM by Yitzter »
"There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2008, 11:57:34 PM »
999$ the vostro is only about 600$!. It's like saying, if a crappy company redesigns their product, then will you like it. When they make the macbook out of good material and they make it the same price as the vostro, give or take. Then I won't mind it. It's the price that pisses me off not the products.

The fact that they charge so much money for a piece of shi* laptop, AKA the macbook then we'll start to talk.
Dude Why compare with  freaking Dell Vostro? Dell is a company who sells cheap computers, which mean's $600 is cheap so $800-$900 regular apple $1000 which is not to much more. If the macs where the same price as the Vostro, why would you pick a mac over the vostro for the same price, or flip that?

Did you get my message i sent it to you via this forum?
Zalman.

Offline Yitzter

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2008, 12:00:23 AM »
What a corny joke.

A PC cost less in some cases but you get pure crap it's not even a question you buy the cheap strip down PC's that are just crap, Dell is LOWER end cheap junk for CHEAP people like you all, and thy dont hide it to much if you ask MICHEAL Dell he can tell you, he is there for those who don't want to spend to much, if you want to pay for a Mac what it's really worth then i think a macbook will cost you $2000 and not $1100. If my macbook would cost me $2000 i would think 3 times b4 i buy it, but that is what it's worth, i think $1100 is to cheap, but thy want people to buy it so thy don't over charge like you make it sound like, rather thy just never put them on sale. If you guys are cheap dont buy Macs Apple dosent want cheap people, thy don't want you to come and start pirating software.

Oh how much will something like iLife or iWork cost for a PC? It comes free on every new mac but if you want the new one how much do thy charge? Oh wait a sec, how much dose VISTA cost? it starts at how much? and goes up to how much? With Mac it's just $129 and one version that dose it all, that one version would be ultimate times 2. So talk about pricing who empty's wallets here? Oh i forgot Microsoft dosent even have something near iLife.
That is the most absurd thing I've heard in years, your saying that just because it's cheaper is worse? And that Michael Dell will agree? Dude, the XPS is their high end machines with kick ass specs, and the fact that it's less then the apple it's not as good!

You are one of those people that I was referring to, when I said that I hate people that have macs that think that it's the greatest thing to ever hit the planet, just because you paid 2-3000 for it.

Get a life. My XPS will kill your apple in games and benchmarks. And I paid a fraction of the cost of your apple.

OSX cost 129.00? of course, it can't work on a PC can it? Besides, who said you have to buy vista? Buy XP! for only 55.00 or even less!

And thank you for proving my point, that macbois think everything else is crap because it's not 2-3000$ (and it comes with iLife!, Woopdeedoo)

Offline Yitzter

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2008, 12:07:11 AM »
Dude Why compare with  freaking Dell Vostro? Dell is a company who sells cheap computers, which mean's $600 is cheap so $800-$900 regular apple $1000 which is not to much more. If the macs where the same price as the Vostro, why would you pick a mac over the vostro for the same price, or flip that?

Did you get my message i sent it to you via this forum?

Yes, it sounds kind of stupid and immature.

Since when does dell sell cheap computers? They have a budget line, granted. That doesn't mean they only sell cheap computers. They happen to make phenomenal high end laptops.

It just so happens to be, the XPS M1530 is the most popular laptop out now.

Offline corny

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2008, 12:10:12 AM »
What a corny joke.

if apple were to make a mac "book pro pro" with 512 ram and a 20 gig hard drive and charge 9000$ for it im sure you would be the first to buy it because you are not a "CHEAP" person and if it costs 9000$ it must be worth it because its apple after  all [oh and because it has ilife]

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2008, 12:10:35 AM »
That is the most absurd thing I've heard in years, your saying that just because it's cheaper is worse? And that Michael Dell will agree? Dude, the XPS is their high end machines with kick ass specs, and the fact that it's less then the apple it's not as good!

You are one of those people that I was referring to, when I said that I hate people that have macs that think that it's the greatest thing to ever hit the planet, just because you paid 2-3000 for it.

Get a life. My XPS will kill your apple in games and benchmarks. And I paid a fraction of the cost of your apple.

OSX cost 129.00? of course, it can't work on a PC can it? Besides, who said you have to buy vista? Buy XP! for only 55.00 or even less!

And thank you for proving my point, that macbois think everything else is crap because it's not 2-3000$ (and it comes with iLife!, Woopdeedoo)
Macs are not better cause thy cost more, macs are just better, if i paid $500 it will still be better, now explain that thing with buying XP? i dont get that Vista is later then XP right? maybe let me but an old mac it will also cost allot less and then i can start saying macs are infact cheaper then PC's.

Micheal Dell will not agree that his computers are lower end, he will tell you that Dell is there for the lower end people, e is not going to agree cause you asked him again it's just Dell.

And no OS X dose not work on a PC which is one of the any things that make it better, Apple picks there hardware to work together with the software, thy dont want you PC cheap skates putting OS X on a PC
Zalman.

Offline Yitzter

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2008, 12:23:41 AM »
Macs are not better cause thy cost more, macs are just better, if i paid $500 it will still be better, now explain that thing with buying XP? i dont get that Vista is later then XP right? maybe let me but an old mac it will also cost allot less and then i can start saying macs are infact cheaper then PC's.

Micheal Dell will not agree that his computers are lower end, he will tell you that Dell is there for the lower end people, e is not going to agree cause you asked him again it's just Dell.

And no OS X dose not work on a PC which is one of the any things that make it better, Apple picks there hardware to work together with the software, thy dont want you PC cheap skates putting OS X on a PC
If you read my posts, you will see that price isn't my only point.

The fact that it doesn't work on other pc's make it better? how so?

Stop sounding like an idiot, by saying that dell is only meant for budget systems, they have the XPS which is NOT a budget system. Then they have the vostro which are in the budget line.

I will reiterate my statement, the XPS is currently the most popular laptop. Not because it's cheap, because it's solid. And because it cost less then half the price of an apple. And yet still maintains the status of a very good looking laptop. Not that bland white look that mac uses.

When people buy a laptop they want solid built quality, just because a little apple logo lights up on the lid of a laptop, isn't going to make the average consumer buy it, but people like you, would. Hence my opinion that macbois are simple people who think their laptop is the best thing out there because it's got an apple logo that lights up, wowww.

Besides if you want to bring in OS's already, ever heard of linux? Gnome? Ok, you can make it look exactly like a mac with all those fancy swoosh things. And it'll have kickass performance.

Enough said. This topic is getting out of hand, I already proved my point about apple. And I hope that if someone reads it they can see my point. This is going to go on forever, so I will finish off with saying, good luck with your apple.

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2008, 12:29:26 AM »
So you gave up i guess. But again did you get my message?
Zalman.

Offline Yitzter

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2008, 12:46:53 AM »
So you gave up i guess. But again did you get my message?
Why did I give up? It's futile arguing with you, you don't sound very intelligent, and you don't argue well, you keep on repeating the same thing, and I keep on refuting it.

It just so happens to be, if anyone else is reading this post, you didn't bring down a single good point in this post.

Yes, I received your message, I already said, it sounds kind of stupid and immature. There is no point in your message, it's like saying "my aunt who doesn't know how to turn on a computer likes apple and not dell" WTF"

Post that message on the forum, I would like to see some people's reactions to it.

Offline Yitzter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 12:48:36 AM »
if apple were to make a mac "book pro pro" with 512 ram and a 20 gig hard drive and charge 9000$ for it im sure you would be the first to buy it because you are not a "CHEAP" person and if it costs 9000$ it must be worth it because its apple after  all [oh and because it has ilife]
I know, that's the sad thing. I liked your little rip on iLife!

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2008, 12:49:25 AM »
OK you got that way off man.
Zalman.

Offline Yitzter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2008, 12:56:55 AM »
OK you got that way off man.

I got what way off? You didn't bring down a single point in your message, other then your aunt is close with Michael Dell! I applaud you for that. What do you want me to say?