Topic Wiki

explained....

Crying tree Karatamamine flutter for a while, this quietly pushes the door of the room and wipes the tear transfer inn. Death sleeps too much and still faces the clothes on the wall "Dragon Brother doesn't hate me," she sees a drunken sleep and is sad to say pain, but "I'm gonna forgive you for me." It was a last resort to kill you, but so I rescued my brother and Ava after suicide to you to love their life unlucky home to go with you I apologize. UGG mail order "Then she worried, lifted her folding teeth towards the back that stabbed Wang Fei's past. Guns are difficult to prevent. An inescapable person, 8)puts a violent hand towards you . Therefore, sleeping in Karatamamine Ohi, but suddenly stabbed by the Achilles tendon of a steel fan. "Oh!" He suddenly sheds blood, snaps a scream, Rolled over to his back and fell on the bed. "Dragon's brother, I'm sorry to you, I'm sorry, you're not." Looking at Wang Fei's nose bleeding, Dengmu died of fear, crushed by Karatamamine sadness, intestinal liver Yuduan O0throws himself over the body with a flying, howling, fainting of free school. "Ha ha ha, ha ha! Killing is okay killing okay, good !!
Cheap UGG Pro Button "Just then suddenly came there proud of laughter. With laughter, I broke into the room, flashed into the room with a sword, King Lirong one window about a broken window I saw. "King Lirong Are you doing here? "Lirong always blames her way for her flight and soon sees dark children come and look down on people." I especially helped the achievement of the senior sister apprentice assassination King Fei. To be dictated by the main facts of life! "Wonrai Hitoko is a tightlipped body on Tang Yu Feng Road, look at
UGG shoe specialty store. Many :-*people cut his head back," No, "Tang Yu Feng said cold," Wang Fei Can go back to the complex life main facts that are killing me! "" This kid killed us Black Tiger's help, then King Lirong cut towards the neck of the flight and swung into the hands of the sword to the dead! "Paying respect will go." No! "Lirong Jiazhu Iron Fan with a Steel Sword"! We Guangdong Wang Fei A few brave, I was beheaded, I can't leave him Siwuquanshi ", cutoff" But we took Liu Fei "Won Lai said" The main fact is You have to go back to a complicated life "" This is something you don't care about ", Kara Tamamine" is Liu's main fact there for me to explain! "Said," Wang Fei head should be cut, "Wonrai said," he said, "Head! Head, he".

She week loll male video is lawyers BTU and I sheer from happy trails to you she also may be aligned that you and she made a lot of makeup tutorials she's fantastic AMG makeup tutorial shoulder lawyer and we don't have to come from a lot different cultures and backgrounds we will be able to use race so much well IO personal experience passable guidance and knowledge okay leaving they're the latest on the light not subscribe to Bellaplex the channel: and but now it on the media in my to incorporate is a deter tea I don't be doing it and doing deter tea that you can make it hard I just seriously make just big difference I'm con tell you in just keep argent however I legally wow so you can check it out because it makes perspective and if you did everything in the morning you'll see our mailing result thank you it to you her daytime that you have read especially while Hockey Day well knowing that when.

While crying tree Tang Yufeng flutter, this is quietly pushing the door of the room to fly, please wipe the tears transfer inn. Death is asleep too Masaka, in the face of still wall of clothes, know is approaching flight. "Dragon Brother, me do not hate, "she looked drunk Fei sleep, but the pain is also it is sad to say," I please you forgive me, the last in order to kill you it was means, so, I like the Abba after rescue suicide UGG mail order "then she the seeds of the troubles, people who stab people lifted the folding teeth toward the stab was back past. hidden easy to gun it is difficult to prevent the description of Wang Fei is, best friend can not be spared almost outside, toward your on8)put a violent hand. Therefore, although sleeping in Tang Yufeng Wang Fei suddenly stabbed in the Achilles tendon of the steel fan. "Oh!" He suddenly release the blood, the screams snap, rolled over on his back fell on top of the bed on. "Dragon brother, I in you, I'm sorry, you do not have Ana'." If you look at the nose bleeding of Wang Fei, Dengmu died fear, stricken Tang Yufeng sadness, enterohepatic Yuduan is, Fei, threw himself on top of the O0body in the howling, fainting of Jiyu Gakuen. "Ha ha ha, ha ha ha! Killing is killing okay, good!
When the discount UPS professional button "just came in there I suddenly proud of laughter. With laughter, I will break into the room, flash into the room with the sword, the window one about the king Lirong broken windows I saw." you doing here? "Tang ball Mineo Lirong is always in association her flight to blame her way, look coming soon dark children, despise the people." I particularly Oh senior sister apprentice assassination Wang Fei of help achieve in order to, you are instructed by the major fact of life! "Wonrai Hiyuka is tightlipped body to Tang Yu Fen Road, look
UGG shoes specialty store many:-* of the people, so I'll cut off behind his head, "No," Tang Yufeng said coldly, "Wang Fei is killing me, Lord of complex life you can go back to the fact "" this child is in us, then who killed the help of the black Tiger, Wang Lirong is cut toward the range of the neck, to the dead that were wielded in the sword of hand! "Will go to pay homage." No! "Tang ball Mineo Lirong Jiazhu iron fan with a steel sword"! We fly a few brave Guangdong King, I have been beheaded, he decided to leave the Siwuquanshi is It can not "said that, the cut-off" However, we are "Wonrai said," the main fact that took the Liu Fei, you must headed back to the complex life "" This is what you do not care "If, Tang Yufeng"is there Ryunushi facts for me to explain! "said," Wang Fei head, please cut, "Wonrai said" no fly'" head! Head, he is." You will kill Abba and his brother, "he is killing the Abba of my brother and me, "Tang Yufeng am not I can also cut the fly" he said
« Last edited by TzviR on June 02, 2021, 11:43:30 PM »

Author Topic: Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread  (Read 12094 times)

Offline Euclid

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2023, 10:26:09 PM »
Its a super common vulgar expression. Insane it was printed.
There's no way a hatzolah member would talk about a patient like that (am I naive?). Hilarious that it was printed though

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
Re: Frog Dissection Lab - the Joke Explanation Thread
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2023, 10:31:19 PM »
There's no way a hatzolah member would talk about a patient like that (am I naive?). Hilarious that it was printed though

It's not purported to be a quote from a Hatzalah member. That caption about "Hatzalah Bros" is a tweet from someone who is not a fan of the Chareidi community in general.

Offline whacked1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2023, 10:40:28 PM »
It's not purported to be a quote from a Hatzalah member. That caption about "Hatzalah Bros" is a tweet from someone who is not a fan of the Chareidi community in general.
Quote is mentioning what Hatzalah guy "noted". Hope you are right.

Offline yitzgar

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2023, 10:44:24 PM »
The writer clearly didn't understand the meaning. She is saying tongue in cheek that the it will be so clean and neat so the hatzala guy can note that the house is well organized. She probably read or heard the expression elsewhere and didn't understand it, good for her.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2023, 01:08:45 AM »
The writer clearly didn't understand the meaning. She is saying tongue in cheek that the it will be so clean and neat so the hatzala guy can note that the house is well organized. She probably read or heard the expression elsewhere and didn't understand it, good for her.

Keep in mind the vulgar expression originated from a non-vulgar idea (that might be outdated nowadays), not the other way around.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline WAM

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2023, 01:23:56 PM »
Quote is mentioning what writer probably overheard when a Hatzalah guy "noted". Hope you are right.
Fixed that for you

Offline Definitions

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2023, 10:43:43 PM »
(This joke is probably justified by now...)

Shouldn't your name be mevinyavin4?
Is there a surgeon in the house?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 10:55:02 PM by Definitions »
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline skyguy918

• View Profile

Offline yitzgar

• View Profile
Re: Chabad Minhagim: Pros & Cons
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2023, 10:56:47 PM »
We have it SO much easier keeping out Kittels clean YoY.
?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Re: Re: Chabad Minhagim: Pros & Cons
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2023, 10:57:55 PM »
?
Well, to dissect my own joke...

We ONLY wear a kittel on Yom Kippur. No other day of the year ;)
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline yitzgar

• View Profile
Re: Re: Chabad Minhagim: Pros &amp; Cons
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2023, 10:58:34 PM »
Well, to dissect my own joke...

We ONLY wear a kittel on Yom Kippur. No other day of the year ;)
Sorry....was just curious

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Re: ISRAEL-HAMAS SIMCHAT TORAH WAR NEWS AND UPDATES
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2023, 03:49:16 PM »
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
Re: Re: ISRAEL-HAMAS SIMCHAT TORAH WAR NEWS AND UPDATES
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2023, 03:50:01 PM »
I am still getting a 404 now.

My comment was on the UNHRC, not the link
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline Yo ssi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2023, 08:19:43 AM »
@zh cohen : is that the mossads real account?
@Yo ssi : is that the mossads real account?

Not sure if I’m missing the joke or something
@justaregularguy I suppose I get to tag you back?
https://jpost.com/omg/the-mossad-twitter-account-that-fooled-the-world-522644
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline justaregularguy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2023, 10:44:33 AM »
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline mevinyavin

• View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2024, 09:44:26 AM »
'Spain-ful to read this conversation. @mods - You're up! Move this conversation over to Corny Jokes and bad puns, please. Save the rest of DDF from going off their rockers!

Next:
I don’t Argentina what you are São Tomé here, Taiwan?
Me neither.
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!