Author Topic: Singapore Airlines adding 15% more miles when you transfer from all Banks  (Read 885 times)

Offline mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
SQ is generally not able to issue partner tickets for the past few months. (the call center will claim there is an error with the credit card)
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline Lamppost

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Sorry if this has been asked before but I am trying to book UA with SQ miles. Does it make sense that if theres a 2 hour connection that the mileage fare is double? Instead of 12.5k (US domestic) OW its 25k? I thought only BA charged per leg but not SQ. But thats what the website is showing. It says from 12.5k but when you actually click on it the price becomes 25k.

Am i making a mistake or the website?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Sorry if this has been asked before but I am trying to book UA with SQ miles. Does it make sense that if theres a 2 hour connection that the mileage fare is double? Instead of 12.5k (US domestic) OW its 25k? I thought only BA charged per leg but not SQ. But thats what the website is showing. It says from 12.5k but when you actually click on it the price becomes 25k.

Am i making a mistake or the website?
PUTPAC SQ
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.