Author Topic: NEW: Qatar Airways Qsuite  (Read 17951 times)

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: NEW: Qatar Airways Qsuite
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2019, 04:34:15 PM »
if you saw my orginal question you would realize I was asking   if anybody had  actually taken the yul-doh route and did they have qsuites or not and if you see the next comment from ual902 seat maps even on ef for Qr doesn't mean much
Why does it matter if anyone here has taken it, just check tail numbers on flightaware
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline lansky

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2019, 12:59:57 AM »
Unless I'm missing something it looks like flightware charges for tail numbers I used flight radar24 . I wanted to know if people flew it on here to see maybe if there was a date they started flying it or there's was a pattern instead of checking every day manually

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2019, 01:21:13 AM »
Unless I'm missing something it looks like flightware charges for tail numbers I used flight radar24 . I wanted to know if people flew it on here to see maybe if there was a date they started flying it or there's was a pattern instead of checking every day manually
You're on the wrong forum for that.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline justmeha

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2020, 11:53:13 AM »
i don't know if this is the right place to post.... (if it is'nt please direct me to where it is discussed somewhere else)

i booked a flight with Q-suites and i'm wondering if there is anything i need to know about or do to get the best experience?

i.e. which seats should i chose (flying solo),and similar things

Offline KSMH

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2020, 12:17:25 PM »
i don't know if this is the right place to post.... (if it is'nt please direct me to where it is discussed somewhere else)

i booked a flight with Q-suites and i'm wondering if there is anything i need to know about or do to get the best experience?

i.e. which seats should i chose (flying solo),and similar things

If its an empty flight try getting a center seat so you can make yourself a X2 bed.
Always praying for delayed baggage.