Author Topic: Selling $7,156 United Electronic Certificate at 1k discount ($6,156)  (Read 327 times)

Offline jberns

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I'm stuck with a United electronic travel certificate for $7,156 that I'm trying to get rid of. It expires on April 22nd, 2022, but I just submitted a request to extend the expiration another year, and was told even if my request is unsuccessful, you get a 1 month grace period after the expiration date in which you should not have a problem requesting an extension during that time.

This was a business class ticket to go to the Olympics in Tokyo this past summer, and I now have no plans of going to the Olympics anymore nor do I have any plans to spend over 7 thousand dollars on flights over the next 2 years, so would be willing to sell this to someone at a 1 thousand dollar discount.

The terms on the certificate state that I am allowed to use the certificate on another person as long as I arrange for the travel for you myself. I've also heard that I can transfer the ticket to someone else over the phone but have not confirmed this yet.

Please email me at chezrolez19@gmail.com if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing this certificate. Thanks!