Author Topic: AA Black Friday sale. Buy tickets and receive a coupon for up to 20% off  (Read 1173 times)

Online mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
https://www.aa.com/en-us/black-friday?cint=DSP||20201127|MKT|USPFMOC|BNR||US_ROUTE_TRAN_BLACK_FRIDAY

Offline ual902

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Does it have to be AA metal or is the discount good for code share flights too such  BA code share with AA flight numbers?

Offline zach

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
I have an existing reservation for summer travel. Can I cancel it, get refunded in vouchers, then use the vouchers to rebook? Would I receive the promo for that?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 04:02:41 PM by zach »

Offline zach

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
I called them and the supervisor said it wouldnt work but I am hesitant to believe she knew what she was talking about

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
I have an existing reservation for summer travel. Can I cancel it, get refunded in vouchers, then use the vouchers to rebook? Would I receive the promo for that?
If the price is still the same, it doesn’t hurt to try. Worst case you don’t get it.

Offline zach

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
The only reason not to try is that the prices might change in between. Is that something to be concerned about?