Author Topic: Looking for a Rhode Island Novelty physical catalog with a Free Shipping code  (Read 628 times)

Offline yitzyk

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I run a weekly Father-and-Son learning program and want to place an order with Rhode Island Novelty co. They have NO free shipping for any size order. In fact, the larger the order, the higher the shipping fee is. I only order from them once a year. For the first few months after my order I get catalogs from them, some of which have a sticker on the front offering free shipping. But those have long expired.

Does anyone have a recent Rhode Island Novelty Co catalog with a valid Free Shipping offer on the front?

It could save me over $40 in shipping fees.

Offline yoshyosh

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 147
    • View Profile
Message them for a code, with covid they may swap an expired code for a new one.

Offline yitzyk

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
They are really old fashioned - they don't even have a live chat button. But I took your advice and sent them a contact request. Thanks!!

Offline yitzyk

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
Thank again!! They answered my email contact almost immediately with a free shipping code good until the end of December. It might work for everyone else too - 2BRMN.

Maybe I can finally earn a Hat Tip if someone uses this code...

Online Jellybelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Thank again!! They answered my email contact almost immediately with a free shipping code good until the end of December. It might work for everyone else too - 2BRMN.

Maybe I can finally earn a Hat Tip if someone uses this code...
You should split the hat tip with @yoshyosh