Author Topic: Marriott Annual Choice Benefit - Selection by Jan 8 - What are you selecting?  (Read 871 times)

Offline zagguru

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 70
    • View Profile
What is everyone selecting? None of the benefits really seam useful.

Here is where I stand. I have 2 Choice selections to make.
I have 98 nights currently but nowhere near the 20k required spend. So selecting 5 nights to get to 100 does not provide any useful benefits (unless I get to select another Choice benefit at 100, which I dont think I get to do). I also have 15 SNAs in my account which expire 12/31/2021 (if they dont continue to extend them).

At the 50 night level, I would select 5 SNA's, even though I prob wont use them all. At the 75 level, i would prob opt for the 40K cert.

Does anyone know if you get another Choice benefit at 100 nights?
What are your selections this year?

Offline KSMH

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
What is everyone selecting? None of the benefits really seam useful.

Here is where I stand. I have 2 Choice selections to make.
I have 98 nights currently but nowhere near the 20k required spend. So selecting 5 nights to get to 100 does not provide any useful benefits (unless I get to select another Choice benefit at 100, which I dont think I get to do). I also have 15 SNAs in my account which expire 12/31/2021 (if they dont continue to extend them).

At the 50 night level, I would select 5 SNA's, even though I prob wont use them all. At the 75 level, i would prob opt for the 40K cert.

Does anyone know if you get another Choice benefit at 100 nights?
What are your selections this year?
Most ppl choose the same.
U can offer SNA's to people making cash bookings.
Always praying for delayed baggage.