Author Topic: ticket to Israel in Feb  (Read 5886 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: ticket to Israel in Feb
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 11:32:46 AM »
Starwood usually does 1 or 2 sweeps per month to international airlines, so it just depends on when you do it in the cycle as to how long it will take.

ANA miles expire after 3 years, as long as you'll book within that time period I think there's definitely some logic to transferring now.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Mikeoracle

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 11:49:35 AM »
Thanks.
As far as Co availibility- so far I tried searching up and down the days preceding Lag B'omer and couldnt find any availibility through the ANA tool. From your CO experience does that mean that they are already n/a or were these dates not opened yet and have a good possibility of opening up? (I dont need specific info for those dates- more of a general question on how and when CO opens availibility- specifically on their bus-1st)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 12:17:40 PM »
Thanks.
As far as Co availibility- so far I tried searching up and down the days preceding Lag B'omer and couldnt find any availibility through the ANA tool. From your CO experience does that mean that they are already n/a or were these dates not opened yet and have a good possibility of opening up? (I dont need specific info for those dates- more of a general question on how and when CO opens availibility- specifically on their bus-1st)
CO opens up availability closer to the date when they see they won't sell all the seats. Check daily for now and then 2 months-2 weeks out is the time to be checking twice daily.

If you can check from an elite account, the elite reward flights can also be the ones they will open up soon to non-elites.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.