Author Topic: Ron DeSantis Master Thread  (Read 71623 times)

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Re: Ron DeSantis Master Thread
« Reply #840 on: February 24, 2023, 11:40:09 AM »
If someone would say that CV does not let teach kids about slavery and the Civil War, wouldn't you boycott the guy?
He is boycotting two networks for the "imprecise" comments of one reporter that clarified her remarks.

"A postscript, in my interview last Friday with Vice President Harris, I was imprecise in summarizing Governor DeSantis's position about teaching slavery in schools," Mitchell said. "Governor DeSantis is not opposed to teaching the fact of slavery in schools."
She added: "But he has opposed the teaching of an African American studies curriculum as well as the use of some authors and source materials that historians and teachers say makes it all but impossible for students to understand the broader historic and political context behind slavery and its aftermath in the years since."

To put in context for you. It is not just teaching about the "H" but the effect it has had on Jews up to and including today. If we all understood that maybe would have a little less hate. Isn't that a good thing?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 11:44:02 AM by CountValentine »
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 26, 2023, 01:12:42 AM »
He is boycotting two networks for the "imprecise" comments of one reporter that clarified her remarks.

"A postscript, in my interview last Friday with Vice President Harris, I was imprecise in summarizing Governor DeSantis's position about teaching slavery in schools," Mitchell said. "Governor DeSantis is not opposed to teaching the fact of slavery in schools."
She added: "But he has opposed the teaching of an African American studies curriculum as well as the use of some authors and source materials that historians and teachers say makes it all but impossible for students to understand the broader historic and political context behind slavery and its aftermath in the years since."

To put in context for you. It is not just teaching about the "H" but the effect it has had on Jews up to and including today. If we all understood that maybe would have a little less hate. Isn't that a good thing?
He for one, unlike Trump actually dislikes the media and is putting them into place. Until she's not going to apologize he does not want anything to do with them. Trump couldn't do such a thing. As much as he hated the fake news, it was a love hate relationship because he loved when they were talking about him. For example he give hours of interviews to Bob Woodward. He knew that Woodward is going to use it against him but he couldn't resist his addiction to media. DeSantis on the other hand doesn't have that addiction and he's really not afraid to show the door to the media so the Dems and CV are going bananas..

BTW, I didn't see you complaining about Biden breaking tradition by not giving Fox News an interview at the recent Super Bowl.
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 26, 2023, 01:17:44 AM »
He for one, unlike Trump actually dislikes the media and is putting them into place. Until she's not going to apologize he does not want anything to do with them. Trump couldn't do such a thing. As much as he hated the fake news, it was a love hate relationship because he loved when they were talking about him. For example he give hours of interviews to Bob Woodward. He knew that Woodward is going to use it against him but he couldn't resist his addiction to media. DeSantis on the other hand doesn't have that addiction and he's really not afraid to show the door to the media so the Dems and CV are going bananas..

BTW, I didn't see you complaining about Biden breaking tradition by not giving Fox News an interview at the recent Super Bowl.
You are confused if you think I am going bananas. I am just pointing out what a baby he is, a mini Trump like I said.

IIRC Biden did agree to Fox Soul which FIX news declined.

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 21, 2023, 04:11:06 PM »
Can we bring back the old thread name #DeathSantis as it seems more appropriate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/desantis-vows-to-revoke-funding-for-covid-vaccines-if-elected-in-2024/ar-AA1h4p6P?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e4147aca722d40fab6981b34a17e1db6&ei=29

DeSantis vows to revoke funding for COVID vaccines if elected in 2024

Offline neveryou

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 21, 2023, 07:42:04 PM »

The "vaccine" that didn't stop transmission?
What number booster are you on? 100th?

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 21, 2023, 08:03:28 PM »
Can we bring back the old thread name #DeathSantis as it seems more appropriate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/desantis-vows-to-revoke-funding-for-covid-vaccines-if-elected-in-2024/ar-AA1h4p6P?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e4147aca722d40fab6981b34a17e1db6&ei=29

Has the national emergency been declared over yet? Is the hundreds of billions big Pharma  earned insufficient to fund minor minor iterations of a mostly mild illness?
Visibly Jewish